Menu
excellent guide in shanghai
Mar 30, 2006 08:55
  • SKYINCHINA
i m sky in shanghai,china ,excellent interpreter and tour guide in shanghai.
mobile phone 13818285107,
email, 163.com|beanshoot6602
hotmail.com|wy1760
you can call me when you are in shanghai,and communicate me by email

Educational Background
From 2001 to 2005, bachelor's degree of English literature, in Sichuan Normal UniversityOfficial certifications for TEM 4 and TEM 8 with the best degree. The test score for CET 6 is 95From 2005 to 2007, master's degree of interpretation of English and Chinese, in Shanghai International Studies University
Working Experiences I have worked at positions described above---The interpreter for VIP of International Conference of Country Education in Chengdu, in 2003The international coordinator of International Logistics Conference and Equipment Exhibition (2004), in charge of the communication of well-known logistic companies such as REWICO from abroad, the translation of conference catalogue and exhibition guide, and the interpretation for the VIPThe part-time editor for the magazine of Chinese Innovative Education The interpreter for the anti-trust laws training class of English company Morgan, Ltd, working for the interaction between the legal consultants and the traineesThe part-time assistant director and reporter of Shanghai Media Group, interviewing and recording the whole process of ELITE MODEL LOOK in Shanghai and the accompanying commercial activitiesThe interpreter of the business negotiation between the Australian company FOOD SPECTRUM and Wenyujia Co,Ltd, BeijingThe interpreter of the business negotiation between the Australian company FROST BOY and Wenyujia Co,Ltd, BeijingThe interpreter of the International Food Exhibition in Shanghai New International Expo Center in November 2005The interpreter of the International Car Equipments and Accessories Exhibition in Shanghai New International Expo Center in December 2005The interpreter of the press conference of the famous watch enterprise, CRONOSWISS, in Jinmao Building in Shanghai, serving for the interview of its CEO Mr. Lange from mediaThe administrative assistant in the central office of China (Shanghai)International Optics FairThe part-time English teacher of the subsidiary training school of Corneil, USAKeeping a harmonious cooperation relationship with many translation companies in ShanghaiProfessional skillsThe ability of speaking standard mandarinThe capability of daily communication in French and JapaneseHaving received a systematic training of sectarian craftsmanship
Post a Reply to: excellent guide in shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code