Menu
Transport
Apr 1, 2006 04:30
  • ZIOBOBBO
Our party of 9 from Australia is looking for transport around Beijing in September. We need to do a day trip to the Ming Tombs and Wall with a stop for lunch without using the hotel tours. Other nights we need to get to Duck restaurant, acrobats etc and maybe a nightclub tour. We also need transport to the airport on the day of our departure.
Apr 4, 2006 08:58
  • JABAROOTOO
Ask your hotel to arrange for the hire of a mini van for your use when and where you want to go.

With a group of nine you should also be able to hire a suitable English speaking guide.

There are a few Beijingers on the forum who have offered thier services both for vehicle hire and guide. I'll see if I can find them but chekc under travel tips 'transport' for Beijing
Apr 4, 2006 09:06
  • JABAROOTOO
This was not the member I was looking for but you could try contacting them for information on the driver and van they hired while In Beijing recently.

CHINAED
Apr 7, 2006 23:16
  • JOEYOU
Dear Friend,
I am a qualified Beijing tour guide with a National Tour Guide Certificate. I could serve as your personal Beijing guide and provide you with a safe, economical, and rich experience. I received a Master's Degree in Public Administration in the USA after two years of study in the US. , and converse in English well. My service fee is negotiable. I can arrange a van to take you to the places you want to flexibly. contact me yahoo.com|yiranzhou2002
Post a Reply to: Transport
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code