Menu
Guangzhou - Phnom Penh flights
Apr 5, 2006 15:28
  • JOHAE
How can I book roundtrip flights from Guangzhou to Phnom Penh in Cambodia late April 2006? I have been able to find out that China Southern flies there but they website does not give anything else but errors. I am looking for a cheap economy tickets, any travel agency recommendations?

Please help me if possible, I'm on my way to meet a friend :)
Apr 5, 2006 16:32
  • ROGERINCA
Hi, I know that China Southern (CSA) does fly to Phnom Penh, because that specific flight departs Guangzhou in the late evening, (approx. 8:00pm) about the same time as my return flight to Los Angeles begins passenger check-in, and I remember seeing the signs at the ticket counter and the passengers lined up, on each of my recent trips to China.

I also know that for some reason, the CSA website will not allow info on fares to display for some flights ?? You do not show on your personal data, what country you reside in ? Therefore, my only suggestion is that you go to the CSA homepage, and pull up the list of regional CSA ticket/service offices, located around the world, and give the closest one a phone call. Here in the USA, for example, their customer service office in on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles.

Another option, would be to go to your search engine page, and enter ‘scheduled airline flights Phnom Penh to Guangzhou’ and see if there are other airlines with service from CAN ??

Hope this helps in the interim, until someone with more direct knowledge can respond to you !!
Apr 11, 2006 15:20
  • RZ1234
the best way is to call a travel agency in Guangzhou. you will get a cheaper fare than from the internet
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou - Phnom Penh flights
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code