Menu
Nanning to Hong Kong
May 7, 2009 21:40
  • ELLYSE
There's a direct bus, but no direct train. I think it would take around 12 hours overnight, leaving at 2030 from 南宁运德旅游超市(前友爱客运中心). Fare is 280 RMB I think. In Hong Kong it would stop at Tsuen Wan MTR station, Metropark Hotel Mongkok, and Wan Chai MTR station.
May 8, 2009 00:52
GUEST81702 Hi Elysse =) Thank you for this information. How about HongKong to Nanning? Do you know what time does the bus leave from HongKong to Nanning..? What bus and how do we get there from HongKong airport? Thanks! =)

Pam
May 8, 2009 01:08
  • ELLYSE
Fare for the bus to Nanning is 280 HKD. It looks like you could take it from the CTS (China Travel Service) outlet at Wanchai (Hong Kong island), Mongkok (Kowloon), Prince Edward (Kowloon) or the Huanggang border (New Territories).
You could get to those departure by taxi or whatever other means of transport (airport express, MTR, etc) that suits your budget and timing. If you're going directly from the airport (ie not spending any time in Hong Kong), what time does your flight arrive? How many of you and how much luggage do you have?
More details for the bus: http://ctsbus.hkcts.com/routes/hk/hk_guangxi.html
If you've more queries, please email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line, thanks.
Oct 10, 2011 13:54
GUESTLYN I have plan to nanning.if i arrive to nanning,can i apply hongkong visa?If i can play ,where can i ?
Oct 10, 2011 21:34
GUEST4544
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLYN

I have plan to nanning.if i arrive to nanning,can i apply hongkong visa?If i can play ,where can i ?

Where are you from?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Nanning to Hong Kong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code