Menu
Why?
Apr 7, 2006 06:54
  • CHIIIINITA

Could somebody tell why did my post about buddhist monks dissapeared???
And why I cannot read what the people answered to it?

I don't think the topic was any bad against China ideals...humans are humans, and they do the same mistakes doesn't matter where they come from or the religion they have...

:(
Apr 7, 2006 07:25
  • PINETREE
U didn't write about Budhist monks - u wrote about Catholic priests too !!
It was expected as the Forum doesn't like anyone to discuss about religion, politics & sex. U discussed 2 of the 3 banned elements.
U sure u Female ? U write more like a Male !
Apr 7, 2006 11:28
  • ROGERINCA
Ha-Ha-Ha Pinetree !!! Our friend and member ‘CHIIIINITA’ (Patricia Cañellas Garcia) From the nation of España, most certainly is a woman !! A woman who loves China very much !!

I am sure of this !! LOL

Apr 8, 2006 01:32
  • CHIIIINITA

Well, actually is the first time anybody doubt about if I'm male or female...jajajaj, it's even funny to me! :D
So to make you all think I'm a girl, should I talk about make up and shopping centers? jajajaj I can do that too...but don't think that women don't have anything else in their brains but that. We can even talk about politics, wowww!

Going back about why my post disapeared, I undestand rules, but I don't think I was talking about religion or sex, those just were some elements of the main theme, because I was trying to know something about human behaviour in another countries...but doesn't matter, I will survive without knowing it.

In any case, the girl in the picture it's me! And if anyone still doubts I'm a girl, is because my tryal of the picture with pink flowers on my head, didn't work as I expected! Sorry... :D

Apr 8, 2006 01:43
  • PINETREE
Jajajaj, sorry sorry. But there is no pic in your profile !
I agree that your article shouldn't be deleted tho you wrote about religion & sex but it was a factual observation that apparently aroused your curiosity of Budhism & China.
Quite a few of my articles were deleted too on surely baseless grounds. We are all adults and not everything about religion, sex & politics should be banned. But the Forum reserves the right to delete whatever they feel not suitable. And u know how powerful that is ? Haiya, jajajaj.
Human is usually the weakest link. And as such there is some inconsistency in application of cos. But let's forgive them - they are doing a job !
Jajajaj !!

PS - if u wanna know why the religious people in China seemingly behaved differently from those in the western world, I can tell you - my own views of cos. But we need to get the Moderators' waiver to allow us to proceed with the discussion without their interference !!
Apr 8, 2006 01:57
  • ROGERINCA
Yes, Pinetree…..

Ja Ja Ja Ja Ja !!!!

And maybe even……OMG OMG OMG !!!! LOL

¡Senorita muy hermoso!!!

Apr 8, 2006 01:57
  • CHIIIINITA
Well...I could donwload the picture the first time, but I finally did it!

I understand rules, but I also think as you do: Adults should be able to talk about everything, always when doing it with respect and being tolerant with other people opinion. It's a pitty that everybody pays, just for some "adults" that really act as children.

I will like to hear your opinion about why religious people in China acts differently that in Europe, really!

...so: "Moderators!!! Would you allow us? Pleaaassseeee..." ;)
Apr 8, 2006 02:07
  • PINETREE
Hahaha Roger.

Looks like we need to wait till Monday for the Moderators to return to work and hopefully give their permission.
I love such topics, u know.
Apr 8, 2006 04:08
  • NAGGER
Pinetree,do you remember your joke about the priest who declared to the customs he has some device he hasn't used up till now ?
........maybe the moderators thought it is the armpit-hair cutter ,hence your joke has not been banned ! You were saved !
No,No..........I'm just kidding !!
Apr 8, 2006 05:36
  • PINETREE
O no. Why did you tell now ? They may now decide to delete that thread of mine and it will cost me some points !!
Post a Reply to: Why?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code