Menu
Hong Kong & Shenzhen ferry schedule
Feb 26, 2010 03:08
GUESTMIKEY I need an advice about the luggage procedure. What's better to do after landing at the HK airport:

1. Leave the transfer area, collect luggage and than buy the ticket for the ferry to Shenzhen Shekou.

or

2. Not to leave the transfer area, buy the ticket and let the airport service transfer my luggage directly to the Shenzhen Shekou.

I mainly ask because Isd like no to loose my luggage. I do not know how the situation looks like when I arrive athe the Shenzhen Shekou port and notice that the luggage is not arrived.

Waiting for your suggestions.

Thanks. Michael.
Feb 28, 2010 15:21
  • ELLYSE
The baggage pick-up is a standard service. I haven't heard any complaints on the many China-related travel forums that I've been on for the last 7 years.
Mar 3, 2010 08:41
GUESTMIKEY
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE

The baggage pick-up is a standard service. I haven't heard any complaints on the many China-related travel forums that I've been on for the last 7 years.

O.K. so I'm gonna leave the luggage to transfer by the airport service.

But what if the luggage not arrive to Hong Kong?
Are the people in the Ferry port in Shekou skilled enough to got eventual complain?
Jun 14, 2010 08:01
GUEST30125 hi cathy,

I want to know how can we go from Hong kong airport to shenzhen
by ferry.

i am from india and comming to hong kong on 21st. Please let me know
and send me details if possible to - gmail.com|mhveena

thanks
veena
Jul 23, 2010 01:31
GUESTYEE FUNG hi, can anyone share your experience and how from macau go to shenzhen and hong kong. which ways is more cheaper??
Jul 23, 2010 04:12
[quote=GUESTYEE FUNG,402275]hi, can anyone share your experience and how from macau go to shenzhen and hong kong. which ways is more cheaper??[/quote]

From Macau to Hongkong, by ship or helicopter. The later is more expensive.

There is ship from Macau to Shekou Port of Shenzhen.
Aug 21, 2010 20:05
GUEST60250 Hi there, I am keen. Can you email me to rocketmail.com|jenicalam? TQ very much.

B.rgds, Jenica
Sep 1, 2010 03:50
GUEST69182 Good day

My husband will be traveling to Hong Kong and im not sure which ferry to book to get to ShenZhen airport from Hong Kong airport.

Could you pleaser assist
Thank you
Jenny
Sep 1, 2010 03:54
GUEST69182 Hi Cathy

I need contact details for the ferry that I would need to take to get from Hong Kong airport to Shenzen. Email me on telkomsa.net|luapula

Thank You
Jenny
Sep 2, 2010 01:19
  • BAKUI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST69182

Good day

My husband will be traveling to Hong Kong and im not sure which ferry to book to get to ShenZhen airport from Hong Kong airport.

Could you pleaser assist
Thank you
Jenny

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST69182

Hi Cathy

I need contact details for the ferry that I would need to take to get from Hong Kong airport to Shenzen. Email me on telkomsa.net|luapula

Thank You
Jenny

Phone of Hongkong airport Ferry Terminal: +852 2215 3232
FYI [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/transportation/airport-transfer.htm]Transfer Between Hong Kong Airport and Pearl River Delta Regions[/tcgurl]
Page 19 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hong Kong & Shenzhen ferry schedule
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code