Menu
Terracotta Warriors. Fake?
Apr 13, 2006 11:45
  • ROGERINCA
For those members and guests who are just now viewing this thread, and may be somewhat confused…………

My comment of “goodbye” was made, primarily because of a referral to a ‘personal’ web page link, that was [initially] for a short period of time, displayed in this thread.

The personal web page link contained material that was very inappropriate and outside of the TCG forum guidelines, of which regular members understand and support !! The Moderators deleted this portion of the thread, immediately upon viewing it. So, yes, in this regard my comment was “called for.” You must remember, this TCG community is not an ‘adult’ web site. It is for not only for those of us who travel to China, or those who are planning to travel to China; it is also accessed by children and young people, across the world, who utilize the wealth of knowledge contained in this site, to assist them in their school assignments and homework.

Apr 13, 2006 15:30
  • TOMCHN
I have lived in China off-on now in southern China for over three years, and am now back in the states for Easter holidays. I am proudly married to a woman of China, and we have a beautiful child who will share both the Asian and western/American cultures. I have visited this forum and the information contained in it many times over the past many months, but have often held my tongue. Maybe I am overly sensitive because I now have so many Chinese in my family because of my wife, and maybe because I understand China and her people so well. But I must tell you it pains me to my Soul, when I see so many ignorant people who feel they must be critical of China here in this place. Sometimes the criticism is subtle and other times it is more blatant and hurtful as in this piece-of-work! This is the same as someone writing to a Catholic internet forum and asking for comment on some article which says that the crucifixion maybe was a hoax!

For those people here who are from the western culture and always support and show love for your Chinese friends, I must say thank you! And to my friends and family who are Chinese/Asian here and elsewhere, please understand those other kinds people who write such (I am sorry) stupid things, and their few defenders, are not the majority opinion of feeling!
Apr 13, 2006 18:44
  • CHINACUTE
I look at the e-dictionary to see what in the name “brat” is meaning?

Dictionary says is the a very troublesome child so interest I think? hehahe

This is how understand now this thread!? Why they make such trouble is so bore. I feel.

Thanks you dear tomchn. your words make me feel so great. your wife so very luck have you I feel. Thank you others also care so much China an this tcg here.

The man other who talk about the guardian? then he tlk talk try tell us how to do do all all. So funnny I feel. I dunno what he try do. He no understand china people. :-)
Apr 13, 2006 19:50
  • MAY001
George Lucas is one of my favorite director. His movies are great and I'm sure he can make a moon landing movie if he or somebody want.
Just kiding.
Apr 14, 2006 23:24
  • APOSTLE
We shall show mercy, but we shall not ask for it.Actions are but by intention and every man shall have but that which he intended. Thus he whose migration was to achieve some worldly benefit or to take some woman in marriage, his migration was for that for which he migrated. Act not like the poor man, weak of spirit, feint of heart. Rise up and praise every day.
May 4, 2013 06:51
GUEST11229 i went to see the terracotta army a few weeks ago and was very disappointed with it.

nothing looked natural at all, all the timbers covered with earth that supposedly are covering more buried figures looked they had been made of fibreglass by some disney imagineer....
Feb 20, 2016 20:29
GUEST48015 Fake !
Apr 10, 2021 14:58
GUEST14759 What a bunch of silly conspiracy theorists
Dec 6, 2021 06:52
GUEST92558 Scientific evidence proves China is #1 producer of fake everything.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Terracotta Warriors. Fake?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code