Menu
Where to go in Guangzhou !?
Apr 16, 2006 07:52
  • NIHAOCHINA
Hi all, I am in Guangzhou these days for Canton Fair and also will be here on 25 to 30th.I am staying in a hotel in Haizhu district around Chigang Area. would like to know where to hang out at nights! any good pubs or places to go ??
since I am on my own here, and would be happy to meet some friends as well.
Email to yahoo.com|july_china2002 .if you have any suggestions or interested in meeting up
Cheers
Apr 16, 2006 20:09
  • CALIFORNIA
I think you shouldn't lose the Pearl River Cruises in the night.

There were many kinds of boats,about 48RMB,2 hours.

Good luck!
Apr 18, 2006 08:47
  • CNWOMEN
Experienced interpreter-guide available, fluent in English, Mandarin,Cantonese ,honest,hard-working, lives in Guangzhou., knows China products and markets very well such as Handbag,Shoes,Jewellery Garment,watches , electronics ,furniture ,ceramics ,toys .etc. If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities. For details , kindly email to Yahoo.com|lindaok60 020-33350848
Apr 26, 2006 03:54
  • KEVINGZ
many pubs located in Huan Shi Dong Lu, just around the Garden Hotel.
Dec 16, 2007 14:19
GUEST14441 Hi,

I'll be in guangzhou very soon to look for IT stuff. I just wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to go about, as in transportation wise? Are the cabs trustable and how much would cabs generally cost?

Also, how about if i need to go to shenzen from guangzhou? How much would that cost by train? Also, please let me know what the exchange rate is in dollars?

Thanks!
Dec 20, 2007 21:34
  • ELLYSE
Metro is probably one of the best ways. Signposted in English, inexpensive and fast: http://www.gzmtr.com/en/
Taxis get stuck in traffic.
D train (fastest, most comfortable) for Guangzhou -- Shenzhen costs 43-55 RMB.
Look on http://www.xe.com for the current exchange rates.
Jan 29, 2009 13:15
GUESTVISHAL hi,

I am looking to travel from Guangzhou to Foshan.

how much will this cost by taxi and how long will this take. ?
Jan 30, 2009 02:03
  • ELLYSE
No need to go by taxi. Take bus or train. Around 1 hour or less, I think.
Jun 5, 2009 13:11
GUEST11211 im going to guangzhou this month, and im fond of going to the best party club in the city........please send me details in my e mail address hotmail.com|bora_lady about the best party club that plays house music, trance and electro house..with the best dj's..thanks
Oct 25, 2009 15:08
GUESTNABIL hi am now in Guangzhou and i need to be in nice club in the city . tell me where i can go ? thanks
Dec 21, 2009 15:05
GUEST23155 Hi, I will be going to Guangzhou end of month and want to visit Beijing. Does anyone know what is the best way to get there in terms of transportation? and how long does it takes?
thanks in advance!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Where to go in Guangzhou !?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code