Menu
Pinetree In China
Apr 16, 2006 21:09
  • PINETREE
To all the little men who have been using or referring to my name in vain - Mr Pinetree of SG has just returned from Nanjing after a beautiful outing there.
O, the weather @ Nanjing suddenly turned very chilly to welcome me and my friends - temp. hovering 10-15 C in the day & below 10 C @ night. Me & my warm-weather friends were caught freezing.
How Nanjing has changed since my last visit 10 yrs ago. It is much more commercial now though the people there seem to be more friendly than Shanghai's.
There are also a few golf courses there now - good & beautiful ones. The caddies don't accept tips. How nice.
It as a warm welcome back to TCG Forum too - noticed my name has been appearing many times over during my absence. U guys or gals must have missed me a lot. No wonder I felt so warm even in cold Nanjing over the last few days and nights.
To all those out there, I am here for you. Come & get me, if you wanna. But I am warning you - I don't deal with loafers and uneducated ones - they are below my class.
And just in case u never read earlier exchanges here, I don't disguise, I wear no other masks. I am ME - Pinetree - 1 of the 3 noble trees !!
Apr 16, 2006 21:21
  • RITA
wELCOME BACK, pINETREE!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED nANJING:-)
Apr 16, 2006 21:37
  • ROGERINCA
My friend Pinetree, welcome back and I hope your trip was productive !!

Yes, I too, want to visit Nanjing (Nanking) some day soon, as it is of such historical importance/significance to the people of China, as well as many of us in the west !!!

Yes, Pinetree, the little ‘boys’ had there fun over the weekend when the forum Moderators were away. I knew it was [not] you as I watched the little children play their immature and unsophisticated little charade. Moreover, many here are now aware of not only who was involved, but also what their motives were !! They have now eliminated any chance of ever being successful in this endeavor in the future !!

This TCG site and community is so much larger and more important than the egos of just a couple of individuals !!! As has been said before, we all know those many, many, who visit here because of their true love of China, its people, and culture, and those very few, who could care less, and only want to think about themselves at the expense of this forum/community and all those that work so hard to administer this beautiful site.

Welcome back Pinetree !!!
Apr 16, 2006 22:14
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Hi Pinetree,

How was your trip in Nanjing? Must be fantastic!

Hope to read your Nanjing travel review in the very coming future.

Christine
Apr 17, 2006 03:39
  • WCTMAN
Ah, the bravery of being out of range...
Apr 17, 2006 03:43
  • PINETREE
Fortunately yes !!
But I think they picked this opportunity of the weekend.
Post a Reply to: Pinetree In China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code