Menu
spa in Huangshan
Sep 5, 2004 10:50
  • ABHINNA
Does anyone have any info on what spa services would be available in late January, early February? And what type of clothing should be taken for this time of year? Would one need a down filled coat higher up in the mountain? Also, a general question on TCM. Are the services of practitioners available in a place like this, and at what price American?
Thanks...
Sep 6, 2004 10:36
  • DAISY
The time you chose is the shoulder season for Mt.Huangshan. It will still be very cold at that time. So you'd better
1. wear down jacket and take a cap to keep out the wind and snow.
2. take a walking stick and gloves, because the path would be more slippery in winter than ever.
3. if you are very tired, take cable car at the Yun Gu Temple.
4. choose the Yun Gu Shan Zhuang and Tao Yuan Hotel if you want to spend a night at the mountain. The former is equipped with air-conditioner, and supplies with hot water for bath 24 hours, while the latter one has central heating which will make you feel as warm as spring.
5. drink a little to avoid cold at night.
Sep 6, 2004 11:30
  • ABHINNA
Thanks for the helpful information, Daisy. And, by the way, your photos are very sweet! Can you tell me another thing: are there places where I can get traditional Chinese medicine acupressure massage treatments and receive any kind of treatments for my health? I will also be going on to Nanjing after the mountain, so please let me know if there are any possibilities there as well. Thanks so much!
Post a Reply to: spa in Huangshan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code