Menu
Seeking apartment for rent
Apr 19, 2006 20:59
  • HOPEBANGS
Hi Guys!!
I am looking for an apartment in Da You Tian Yuan, Software Park or the Heping Plaza. It should be about 98-100sqm. Where can I look? i have tried a number of websites, but my chinese reading skills are a big fat zero! would appreciate any help.

Hope.
Jul 13, 2006 21:56
  • JOHNWANGJZ
Have you rented the right apartment.if not,maybe I can search for you through chinese.
Jun 28, 2008 06:06
GUESTHUANG11... Short Term Rental for 2008 Olympics

It's located in the center of CBD and only takes you within 10 minutes to the Beijing National Stadium ( The Bird's Nest)by taxi and witin 5 minutes to No.13 subway or No.5 subway by foot., It have many emporiums neighbors such as carrefour,decorated well and extremely clean,whole appliances and incredibly beautiful view , provide perfect service if you want, 1 bedroom 1 hall, ,1 bathroom , 1 kitchen , Facilities : Color TV ; Refrigerator ; Microwave ; Air conditioner ; Drinking water machine ; Heater ; Quilts ; Table ; Chair ; Telephone ; Internet connection ; we can provide a nissan limousine it can be use anytime you want, you could email at 163.com|huanglianwei030712 or 163.com|huanglianwei895655 if you interested,thanks. msn:hotmail.com|huanglianwei030712
Post a Reply to: Seeking apartment for rent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code