Menu
appartment or hotel finder in shagnhai
Apr 20, 2006 20:58
  • CHRISSHARK
Hi: Are you the first time to cone shanghai? Not yet got an idea about how is shanghai? no worry! .i am specially do this service for foreigners: finding an appartment or a hotel for u in shanghai. i can find an good appartment around subway line 1 or line 2 , or any district of shanghai. weather you want get a one bed room or a two bed rooms appartment ,and weather you stay in shanghai for a short time(less than 3 monthes ) or a long time. i always can get one for you. and make sure they are good appartment . now , this is an sample apparment near to xuhui subway: two bed rooms two living rooms, one bath room, fully furnished with cable tv , adsl, washing machine, air condition, gas, hot water shower, and so on .115square meters. it is just 10mins to xuhui metrostaion . and only chart 6500RMB(812USD) a month, any intrest , you can inform me here ,or send me an e-mail via: hotmail.com|chrisshark if you are in shanghai now. no hesitate to inform me . paste the link below and click it in your computer you will see some pictures about the appartment http://photo.163.com/openalbum.php?username=jackz&_dir=%2F30246232 thanks best regards chris shanghai china
hotmail.com|chrisshark

Post a Reply to: appartment or hotel finder in shagnhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code