Menu
Wholesales market in Guanghzou
Apr 22, 2006 14:48
  • CNWOMEN
Hi there,
I'm a Chinese woman reside in GuangZhou,I saw that most of you,my friends,have many questions or difficulties about the Canton Fair that want to be learned and solved,I am an independent interpreter-guide and business assisant in
Guangzhou.With rich exeperience in Fair Assistant and visiting the local markets,so I can tell you everything I know including both the fair and GZ's information,you can add my skype or yahoomsn:lindaok60 or email me to yahoo.com|lindaok60, I'll reply ASAP.
Linda
020-33350848
Jun 1, 2006 02:14
  • BIZEYES
Hi Linda
I will need a interpreter end of this month, would u pls tell me yr daily rate?
Best regards
Mike
Jun 2, 2006 22:17
  • TJYLICKY
You need translator?I am Karen 20 years old GuangZhou girl.I am local people.working in the Syrian trading company.I very know all the GuangZhou .may be I can help you.

Hope you can contact me.13710384511
Apr 19, 2008 03:07
GUEST68779 hi , i will e in Gz in 27 april . i need a interpreter . yahoo.com|motanul_s . i am wait to contact me
May 5, 2008 00:41
  • ZENCHEN
Motanul,how's your GZ trip last month?
Aug 26, 2008 17:27
GUEST85202 hi , i go in GZ fair next 16 oct 2008 , i have need of translator ....my email is hotmail.com|specialmio
Aug 26, 2008 20:33
  • BILLCAI
Senior business guide&interpretor, very fluent in oral English, familiar with the wholesale markets in Guangzhou and other cities nearby, familiar with international shipment, good at products scourcing and business negotiation. Please come to me at email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or Cell phone: +86 159 75607958, let me help you to get your things done.
Best Regards.
Bill
Aug 27, 2008 02:46
GUEST28196 Hi Bill! I'm a Mauritian and will be in Guangzhou by October for shopping purposes! I will need a guide! Can you please tell me whether you will be available in October? Can I have your hourly or daily rate a soon as possible? I will also need your help to search for a hotel at reasonable price in Guanzhou! My email address is: yahoo.fr|jfmamode Reply me as soon as possible!
Aug 27, 2008 21:29
  • BILLCAI
Hi Mauritian, I have sent you an email, please check it. If you have any question, please feel free to let me know.
Best Regards.
Bill
Nov 7, 2008 08:08
  • ZENCHEN
Mauritius?beautiful place.
Nov 9, 2008 05:06
Translators,hmm! where do they take the Foreigners for sightseeing? Strange you never really see any foreigners,except in mainly English speaking areas of the
city.Guangzhou is a very large populated city.You can spot tourist on tour buses(for English speaking people).You can see them on Canton Fair shuttle buses,and
of course the Canton Fair,and other worldly functions held in Guangzhou.So lets see.Some people want to see the sights.Some do,but they are rarely visible to the
naked eye.The tourist,the ones who work here teaching school,are always in taxis.Perhaps they live in the hotels,and seldom venture outside.The few American
hotels seen,for tourist,are mainly filled with Chinese and other Asian tourist.Speak about Americans for any reason being in Guangzhou,they are afraid to speak to
even when they bump into,as there eyes are always downward,so they cant actually see you.In the American Embassy,the few who are there,will not even speak to
you.(by the way,there must be a lot of Asian Americans,as they are mostly all you do see.) Its just a thought.Where do all the Americans hide,and yet travel so
much in the city,that they are seldom observed. This can be complexing.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Wholesales market in Guanghzou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code