Menu
Need help beyond my knowledge Gansu
Apr 28, 2006 04:32
  • JABAROOTOO
Below is a question that has been asked of me but I'm at a loss to know this information.
It would appear that these scientists are referring to Satellite photo images of Gansu province. If anyone knows what these crops may be and how to get to this location we can enlighten all of us including the scientists before they get to Gansu to discover this for themselves.

Thanks in advance for any information.

'We group of 10 persons want to visit Gansu Sheng and adjoining areas in coming summer. I am a scientist fond of traveling. We watched long, big and shining yellowish green area down small villages called Minle,Shunhua and Dunle on Google earth planet(38.06 -38.16 N & 101.01-101.14 E Elev 9000-9153 ft). It seems near Qilian mountains. It is at the border of Gansu Sheng & Qinghai Sheng provinces. This seems like rice, barley or Rape plantations, but could it be so large?. It looks lush shining green, evenly uniform well planned plantations. Could you please give us information on this ; what is this place, how big is it, its name and how to reach there.'
Apr 28, 2006 04:48
  • DREAMON
How many times have this question already been asked? Are you a rocket scientist?
Post a Reply to: Need help beyond my knowledge Gansu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code