Menu
The Real World & The Fantasy World
Apr 29, 2006 01:09
  • DREAMCATCHER
In the real world, we get a job, work like a dog all day, get scolding by the bosses, fall sick, pay bills, get married, have some noisy kids, do housework, and more housework .... aaahhh!! thats life in the real world.

Every now and then, movie makers show us the door to the Fantasy World of movies. Aaahhh!! How we love it. In the 2 hours watching the movie we forget our miseries. Nothing matters except the plot and the characters in the movies.

Life is a fantasy when it last!

Apr 29, 2006 01:24
  • RITA
Wow, your description of the Real World is interesting and funny, but a little bit depressing. :-)

Then how about spending most of our wake hours watching movies full of fantasies? ^_*

I like the real world, mundane trivials, etc, seriously.

Cheer up!
Apr 29, 2006 01:50
  • PINETREE
Yeah, the real world is about survival. But amidst our struggling to survive, we should try to catch some time to enjoy.
So far, we do not really know why we are exisiting here. So we must try to enjoy - even just trying catch our dreams.
Some of our dreams can be fulfilled - it depends mainly on ourselves.
The world of fantasy helps relieve us from some of our stress of being here but not knowing why.
Apr 29, 2006 20:57
  • MAY001
When I read this thread, I thought of a famous story about the dream and the real world. 庄周梦蝶. Are there any English version about this story?
Apr 29, 2006 21:22
  • RITA
Hey May,

庄周梦蝶 is my favorite philosophy, the story is full of wits. Especiall when I am on the train, I have this amazing thought, and I'll remember the story and think maybe the train journey is actually the real life, I just get off the train from time to time for a trip, I have to get back at last.
Apr 30, 2006 02:57
  • CONNY129
Dream is another way to escape from crucial reality :) I usually have dreams at night ,some of them are incredible and fabulous ,haha~~ it saved a lot of time and money than watching Dvds :)
Apr 30, 2006 03:31
  • ADMIN
Hi Conny,

Your theory is one of the most strange I have ever heard. :)
Aug 2, 2011 03:03
  • YACINE
helloo;

I want to participate with this proverbe:

Our life's a stage, a comedy: either learn to play and take it lightly, or bear its troubles patiently./Palladas

greetings
Nov 27, 2011 14:16
  • JAYRA
I agree w/ you Rita ...the vision of Dreamcat.... is way too pessimistic..

She needs to focus on the positive aspect of her life and ..be opened for new experiences.which will open new doors...I'm sure and will bring smile on her face ...and in her heart.

Gerard

Post a Reply to: The Real World & The Fantasy World
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code