Menu
FOREIGNER WORKS AND LIVE IN CHINA, HOW?
Mar 31, 2008 02:58
GUEST10657 There is one place you can convert a tourist visa to a employment visa and that is min Chongqing. Everywhere else you usually have to leave the country. An employment visa is for a named employer. If you want to change employer the present employer have to sign a release letter, and the new employer have to apply for you.

Bert
Chongqing
gmail.com|kiwino1
Mar 31, 2008 07:22
  • JABAROOTOO
This may not always be the case here in Chongqing.

It all depends on relationships. I've had it from the horse's mouth that it can be done here in CQ without leaving the country or if there are extenuating circumstances. Don't assume on it thought but you can try.

And of course if you stay with the one school you can just keep renewing your residency permit without going for another medical but once you change employers you have to begin all over again.
Apr 1, 2008 06:07
  • APAULT
There is no such thing as converting a visa.... you apply for a new visa of the type required and if it is issued it replaces the previous one. Jab's comment means I have now heard of 2 cases of a Z being issued on the mainland.... and in my case it was promised in Guangzhou, but it fell through (ah well HK is just next door).

I thought everyone had to have a medical every 12 months...isnt that so?
Nov 30, 2008 08:04
GUEST14619 hanppy forieners visa for u come here
1、Foreigners visa extension, change, residence permits
2、Foreign student (X) visa extension ,change
3. L ,F ,visa extension ,change
4、China at the invitation
5.overdue visa also atransact ,all kinds of visa ,Fast processing can be expedited

tel:13911947854 13521108830
MSN:hotmail.com|xiesu1027
QQ:512407562
email:gmail.com|VFVAC1027 163.com|qianqian.521gao

I hope i am a happy aides for u !!!
Dec 12, 2008 07:05
GUESTE. FRAN... Hi all,

I am an MBA and can speak fluent English and Italian. Have always been curious to work and study in China, for about 2-3 years. Is it possible to come with a tourist visa first and then convert it to a work/resident visa? I've read the notes above, but am not able to clearly understand what the procedure may be. Any input is truly appreaciated.
Thanks.
Aug 14, 2009 12:53
GUESTEMMANULE pls i need an invitation form any company in china that can offer me a visa agreement on how to paid when getin am form nigeria pls..... can mail me?yahoo.com|emalaw2000
Sep 28, 2010 19:18
GUEST34244 dear sasha,
i am looking a short term plumbing course in all typ eof plumbing tecnich if you can help me in finding a such course in china it woul dbe great help for me.
thanks and best regards
Oct 4, 2010 08:58
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by SASHA View Post

Sorry for this BIG title, but I had to attract your attention, people! ;-)OK, I'm from Europe, and soon I will come to Guangzhou to live and work as English teacher.How can I live there, and what I need to have from documents, please give me all details, if you can.All I know is that I will have regular Visa (30 days) when I come to China, and a o...

Teach in China work in China Teach English in China Jobs in china Esljobs in China Teaching jobs in China
Teach in China work in China Teach English in China Jobs in china Esl jobs in China Teaching jobs in China Teaching English jobs in China English jobs in China

Welcome to teach English in China. There are lots of teaching positions in our website www.esljob.com.cn

You can visit our website and register your personal information, so that a lot of schools can see it, and they will contact you. meanwhile, we will put your resume in our database, so that schools browsing our website can see it. A lot of schools release their recruit information in our website, you can see it and contact them once you visit our website.

If you have any questions ,feel free to contact :

Henry zhou

Tel:027 87052226

E-MAIL: yahoo.cn|myesl
www.esljob.com.cn

from Atta Pakistan
Feb 4, 2011 14:17
GUESTTAHIR hi,
I am from Pakistan, i want to live and work in china. If i'll come on visit visa, can i apply work visa?
Feb 5, 2011 03:41
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTAHIR

hi,
I am from Pakistan, i want to live and work in china. If i'll come on visit visa, can i apply work visa?

yes! you can apply but without work visa you can't stay in China.

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/work.htm
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: FOREIGNER WORKS AND LIVE IN CHINA, HOW?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code