Menu
what's ur impressions of Chinese girls? full lips??
Apr 30, 2006 23:18
  • ROGERINCA
Yes, INMEDIC and YEMMIE, you are both so correct in your thoughts !!

In this regard, it is the beautiful ‘Heart’ and kind 'Soul', of Chinese women, which is most noticeable and desirable to me.

And Rita, as far as I am concerned, Brad can have/keep Angelina !! There are so many female Asian members of this forum, who are far more beautiful than her, in so many ways -- as my eye and mind perceives these things…….. :) :)

May 1, 2006 07:56
  • PINETREE
Wow, gentlemen ! Our Chinese female members are getting big-headed now !
May 5, 2006 05:00
  • APAULT
Full lips, thin lips? It's not an issue. Chinese girls are pretty, and they are not fat like so many of my country(wo)men. I wish I could have come here as a 27 year old not as a 57 year old :).

(So I will enjoy the many pleasures of China, including perhaps noticing the beauty of the young ladies. And Chinese men, don't feel left out, I am sure you are just as good looking, but I am not personally qualified to comment :) )
May 6, 2006 03:06
  • MIALI
Hi Pinetree,
Thanks for your compliments to Chinese girls.
But I don't think all Chinese girls are gentle, if you have been in Chongqing which is famous for it's beautiful girls around China.
That's really interesting!
May 6, 2006 04:57
  • PINETREE
Yes, have heard of Sichuan gals - la mei, ma !
It offers another choice for men who like them hot and spicy ! I like spicy. Hahaha !!
May 17, 2006 13:40
  • CASEY
Hey! Most Chinese gals I've met are really nice and have a sense of understanding and other good qualities. Not all of them have full lips but yeah I like the overall looks. Would like to marry a cute chinese gal if I find one!!
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what's ur impressions of Chinese girls? full lips??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code