Menu
how can let you believe me
May 1, 2006 06:16
  • CHRISSHARK
i am ,chris.
for some reason, i don't want to looking for a job. not ,because i can't get one. just the payment is really low compare i get before.
so, i decide to do some service for foreigners who come to shanghai. like find an appartment or a hotel for them. show them how is shanghai.
and if they have intrest to start some small business , then i can show them where is the wholesale market.
but , up to now, very few foreigner ask me for help . i don't know why. for , i am a man? or i am not honest? any one have an idea to resolve this problem for me. i 'll thank you so much
May 1, 2006 06:47
  • KEVINWARDCFC
Dear Chris, I read your message and felt sad that you feel overlooked. It is not that you are a man and neither is it that you are dishonest. It is just that people are slow to trust these days. They read about being tricked in different parts of the world and they fear.

Another thing, you would need to give an outline of the rates you charge for your service. For example, if you find a hotel room for some one, what would you charge?

I hope you are enjoying the holidays. I wish you well for the future. Best wishes, Kevin
May 1, 2006 07:53
  • PINETREE
Be patient, Chris. Business will come.
Post a Reply to: how can let you believe me
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code