Menu
I'd like to find out how foreigners can purchase an apartment in Chengdu.
May 4, 2006 20:59
  • ACUDANE
I will be traveling to Chengdu this summer and am interested in purchasing an apartment there. I'm am American citizen, and I don't know the details for buying real estate in China as a foreigner. If you have info on going through a real estate company, or through a local resident, and the possibility of a bank mortgage, please let me know...
May 8, 2006 10:06
  • RAINB0W
i think you need to go around the city and find out which apartment is suitable for you. once you find a one , you should sign a contract with the real estate company who is responsible to construct and sell the apartment. the whold process is quite troublesome and complex,costing time and tiring.(it's just my personal experience.) if you want to buy it through bank mortage, you're supposed to sign a contract again and present a formal proof about your salary. finally, all you need to do is pay your money to the real estate company.
May 8, 2006 19:50
  • TUMENGXUAN
I totally agree with it~
Jun 17, 2006 04:24
  • NELSONMAN
Looking FOreigner in ChengDu, i am from HK , can i ask for some information.
MSN hotmail.com|nelsonman
skype nelsonman
Jun 20, 2006 04:56
  • PANDAGUIDE
Hi sir ,
I'm Oliver ,I happended to find that you planned to pursue a real estate in Chengdu .I just bought a real estate ,so I learned much about real estate in Chengdu .If you need detailed info ,feel free to send email to me .

yahoo.com.cn|pandaguie
Post a Reply to: I'd like to find out how foreigners can purchase an apartment in Chengdu.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code