Menu
yangshuo
May 5, 2006 19:32
I am native of guilin and I am pretty familiar with guilin and yangshuo, i have worked in the travel service for more than 2 year, with my experiences, kindness and patience i am confident my services will make you trip more convenient, comfortable, pleasant and valuable.

I am native of guilin and I am pretty familiar with guilin and yangshuo, i graduated from teacher's university, i have been worked as a teacher in the school, salesperson in the fiber optic christmas trees company for years. also worked in the travel service for more than 2 year, and i would like to offer tourists updated and useful information of new guilin, help people who visit guilin and and i am sincere, reliable and warmhearted. I have good credic on the forums of various websites.

I would like to offer you the best services as follow:

greeting you at the airport, train or bus station and make reservation at your request
li river cruise tour. cormorant catching fishes, fantastic and colorful caves,
longsheng dragon's backbone rice terraces,
marvelous minorities shows and local souvenirs market
to the highest mountain to see the panoramic view of guilin,
stay in a small, old and town to enjoy the fresh air, quite, easy and real countryside life. to see the market day of town,
got out and explore to sanjiang wind and rain bridge ( dong minority)
yulong river bamboo boat rafting and to the water cave to take a special mud bath
Liu San Jie Show on Li River
riding bicycle to old villages to see real farmers life even talk with them

Your itinerary of guilin I would like to make as follows for your reference:
The first day: make a city tour. Morning to the solitary peak, climb the top of the mountain to see the panoramic view of the city, then to the reed flute cave which called the palace of arts. With colorful lights make the cave fantastic.

The second day take bus or by car to longsheng, you will see the charming spectacle of rice terraces. It is the most astounding of china. Also you can enjoy the minority shows here.

The third day, cruise on the li river down to the backpacker’s mecca yangshuo, feast your eyes with the gorgeous scenery of lining with many limestone pinnacles.and a visit to guilin will not complete without a boat excursion.

The forth day, renting bikes to the moon mountain, Water cave to take mud bath and bamboo boat rafting in yulong river, which reputed as li river’s younger sister.

And other items selected by you and i will do my utmost to meet your requirements to make your trip wonderful and meaningful and worthwhile.

My tailor-made services are different from your joining the huge group of travel service.
For more information on Guilin please contact me at: yahoo.com|jadeleo66 and hotmail.com|chinaguilinadvisor

Post a Reply to: yangshuo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code