Menu
share my travel to Hongyuan
May 8, 2006 10:13
  • RAINB0W
Hongyuan is located in A'ba and is a county of Ma'er kang. There are miles and mils of large grass land . the bue sky and the serene green mountains sooth your soul and free your imagination. it's a place worth going.

May 8, 2006 19:51
  • TUMENGXUAN
Thank you so much^__^

I like the blue sky~

ur pic is way good=D
May 8, 2006 23:36
  • ROGERINCA
Hi Rainbow, I viewed your photos and I think this is an interesting place, which I would like to know more about !!

As I have previously mentioned to member ‘California‘, there are so many geographical aspects of China, that appear so similar to some of the western regions of America.

Your photos and words are so great !! They reminded me of this cover from a CD which I recently purchased. :) :)

May 9, 2006 10:23
  • RAINB0W
Hello, Roger.i'm writing to tell you more about Hongyunan. It is in Sichuan Province, however, it is a Tibetan region. Most people living there are Tibetan and incredibly religious. Tibetan Buddisim is the most influential religion and holds sway over people's minds. i really don't understand them. I guess it is a place similiar to Kangding where i haven't been there yet.
By the way, there are more photos on my page.You can view more there.
May 9, 2006 12:36
  • ROGERINCA
Rainbow, thank you for the additional information and insight on Hongyuan!!

I have always enjoyed the peace and beauty found in the grasslands/plains regions/habitats of this Earth. The beautiful western regions of China, of course included.

Yes, I viewed your other photos too. Your photos, like the photos of so many other members herein, each add a personalized/unique perspective, that makes this forum so special !! :) :)
May 10, 2006 23:26
  • RAINB0W
people eat and live in it. i dont know whether it is hand-made or commercially produced, but it really looks well-made. people live in it. it's warm during the day, but i guess it's cold and wet at night because it usaully rains and blows heavily at night and the temprature is quite low. When we were there, we stayed in a hotel, but we still felt rather cold.

May 11, 2006 00:31
  • ROGERINCA
Thank you for the additional information on this photo Rainbow !! The closer I look at this ‘beautiful’ enclosure, the more I now suspect it is commercially produced. The lining for the floor and the hold-down straps look very commercial/machine produced ??

This notwithstanding, I think it is so beautiful !! It really caught my eye. I have never seen anything quite like this in any store in America. I think an item like this could be marketed very successfully here, and would sell very easily for use at yard parties and other outdoor social events/gatherings, or even for vendors of merchandise or food !!

Again, all your photos are great !! :) :)
Post a Reply to: share my travel to Hongyuan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code