Menu
Need to rent apartment in Chongqing
May 9, 2006 22:53
  • MRALLEN1
I need to rent a furnished apartment for three months close to JingKai District Chongqing. Can you tell me where I can look online for apartments in Chongqing. Do you know anyone renting an Apartment, downtown Chongqing would be OK too if not to expensive.
Thank you Allen
May 10, 2006 01:08
  • LITY
Hi Allen,just go through www.CqHouse.net the house rent in each district of Chongqing.
So you can choose whereever you would like to rent.For more information,plesse reach yahoo.com.cn|jimmy_yj88
May 10, 2006 01:41
  • MRALLEN1
Thank you very much for the information I will have my wife look at the web site. That is very helpful.
Allen
Mar 3, 2011 02:32
GUEST22168 Hallo to all of you i need urgent to rent a apartment for now like one or a two bed room with furnice in if we can get the place we are happy with it can be that we will rent for along time 1-to2 years , can youhelp us and my cell no is 151286734446 or my e-mail is chrisdebruin1!hotmail.com.
Thank you.
Kind Regards .
Chris & Ying
Apr 23, 2011 09:30
GUESTKRISS April 2011
Hi Everyone-- I want to rent a flat/apartment in Chongqing or Yubei area perhaps starting June?? Would like to share with older female-- Guys are far too messy----;;
Kriss
btinternet.com|krissttovvv
Birmingham UK
44-- 07775707614
May 17, 2011 04:27
GUEST17968 I have an apartment (two bedroom) with Victoria style in Yubei(jinkai) district Chongqing, newly decorated with KOHLER bathroom equips & MOEN kitchen equips, simple & clean, bright with 3 balconies, electric equips including TV sets, phone, internet, wash machine, air conditioner & refrigerator, furniture including; two bed, one is king size, wooden sofa, one balcony bed, 6 chair desk, etc…….

I work for a humanitarian organization out of Chongqing, the house is empty, if you are interested the red bricked Victoria style apartment, pls contact me by my email; yahoo.com.cn|leonliu1978,
Aug 3, 2011 03:55
GUESTCHRIS We want to rent apartment in Chongqing Nanan destrict ( can also in a nother destrict) if possible one to two bed room furnished for a long time . 1 year plus .
we are maried and my wife is chinese we got no kids , no smoking and drinking habits . IS THERE AGENTS THAT CAN CONTACT US . THE RENT WILL BE FROM THE 1 ST OF OCTOBER 2011. URGENT
TANK YOU .
Aug 3, 2011 03:59
GUESTCHRIS pls take note of my new e-mail gmail.com|chrisdbv and my Chongqing mobile number is 13251327724
Aug 13, 2011 03:20
GUEST20452 We want to rent apartment in Chongqing Nanan destrict ( can also in a nother destrict) if possible one to two bed room furnished for a long time . 1 year plus .
we are maried and my wife is chinese we got no kids , no smoking and drinking habits . IS THERE AGENTS THAT CAN CONTACT US . THE RENT WILL BE FROM THE 1 ST OF OCTOBER 2011. URGENT
TANK YOU .
Aug 14, 2011 11:23
GUEST19140 guestchris, look at the suggestion above, to search on the rental website.
Aug 18, 2011 21:08
GUEST24569 I have an apartment (two bedroom) with Victoria style in Yubei district Chongqing, newly decorated with KOHLER bathroom equips & MOEN kitchen equips, simple & clean, bright with 3 balconies, electric equips including TV sets, phone, internet, wash machine, air conditioner & refrigerator, furniture including; two bed, one is king size, wooden sofa, one balcony bed, and several chairs and desk, etc…….

1, Accessible
It’s convenient to access each part of the city by public traffic, while it’s not as crowded as Central part of CQ, the land is comparably flat that you even can ride bike (other area of CQ can’t ride bike as the city called “a city of a hill”). As the new hi-speed railway station, city light rail train station & airport hi-way entrance are all within 3 kms away, it will make you available to transfer effectively to both cities.

2, Community
The community is covered by green trees grasses & pool. There is a Victoria valley, where you can have a walk after dinner with your families, not too much people there though it is in city rage. As it's equipped with swimming pool, inner badminton, tennis & basketball ground, you can shift your work & sport within the community.

3, Space of the apartment
Totally 86.25 square meters, it's just right for a couple with low carbon life-style, if you like a larger & deluxe villa, you can choose the neighboring community – “ Beverly Hills ”

Why I rent it?
As I am working in Chengdu, 400 kms out of CQ , so it's empty.

What you can benifted ?

1, you don’t need to pay house introduce fee for traditional house introduce company. The fee usually is one-month house rental cost.
2, we sign an English agreement which will be negotiated & drafted with our participation rather than a non-negotiable Chinese one offered by local house rental company.

3, as I am out of CQ, I am not going to bother you, you can absolutely enjoy your privacy. You can paint the house the color as you want(now it’s white), you can change the furniture as you like, if you want.
4, I may not be available to met you daily, so I prefer a long term contract & payment.
5, the rental is not profit oriented, what I want is a basic price for person who lead a low carbon consume, simple & healthy life.

If you're interested, you can contact me by my email: yahoo.com.cn|leonliu1978 or my cell phone +86013908183865

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need to rent apartment in Chongqing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code