Menu
Middle Autumn Festival is approaching!!~~
Sep 13, 2004 11:01
  • DAISY
Wow~~ The Middle Autumn Festival (Zhong Qiu Jie) is approaching, and would be arrive on Sep 28th this year! Tuesday!! Hope it would be unclouded, and eating the delicious Mooncake (Yue Bing) while enjoy the lovely plenilune, and chatting with family and beloved would be a great and sweet thing!!

Delicious and delicate Mooncake~~
Sep 15, 2004 15:45
  • DEE0228
i love mid-autumn day,coz i can have a
get-together with all my family members! i like the happy and joyful atmosphere in the festival!
but i don't like mooncakes,it's too sweet.
Sep 16, 2004 10:27
  • MARLBORO
this year will be my fourth year having Mid-Autumn festival away from my family... :-(

miss playing lantern with my princesses...

anyway, happy Mid-Autumn !!!

cheers...
Sep 16, 2004 10:57
  • ANNA
At that special time, give your princess a greeting call, and tell her your true feeling about her.
Sep 16, 2004 12:37
  • SKYTOUCHER
Yup, Mid-Autumn Day is a special day in which your wishes of staying together with your beloved permanently will come true:)
Everyone of a couple will miss each other so much and make wishes and pledge that day:) That day is full of Chinese humane culture. Enjoy it:)

Sep 21, 2004 11:21
  • CHRIS
All the different varieties--with or without the egg, with nuts, etc. I also love fruitcake, which a lot of people don't like and just past around as gifts as well.
Sep 24, 2004 10:14
  • DAISY
Kids always like to sweet stuff.

I love too~~^_^

And hope it will be fine and clear that day. Tasting the delicious mooncake while enjoying the round and lovely moon, and thinking of him~~
Sep 24, 2004 10:18
  • MARLBORO
yeah, kids loves mooncakes...
same goes to my 2 princesses...

guys, my princesses are my daughters...
Sep 24, 2004 14:40
  • DAISY
I am so sorry, MARLBORO! I misunDstood who your princess you pointed ~~
Also give them phone at that day, and mail them the lovely mooncake. I think the one is much better and tasty than the one abroad.
Sep 27, 2004 10:36
  • DAISY
Tuesday, TOMORROW, will be the fifteenth of August in lunar. Maybe you could spend with your family,maybe you will spend the good night youself, but please don't feel lonely, because there are many people are like
you, I would spend it with my parents, to spend this sweet day with the people I love.

There are one poem: the bright moon rising from the sea,
people all over the world would share this happy and memorable time.(So Chinglish~~)

so even though you are far away from your family, you will enjoy the same moon with your family and your friends.

Enjoy a good night ,and buy one delious mooncake!
Sep 29, 2004 08:49
  • DEE0228
i spent the night with my parents and grandparents. we had a diner in a restaurant for some delicious dishes and sweet mooncakes. on my way back home,i was so lucky to see the beautiful fireworks in the yard which made the night so special and made me so excited!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Middle Autumn Festival is approaching!!~~
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code