Menu
from Changchun to North Korea and Russia
May 16, 2006 23:24
  • PANDORA
I'm looking for a route to travel from Changchun to Vladivostok and to North Korea. Is there any direct train from Changchun to Vladivostok or I must connect to Harbin?
What about North korea? Is there any restriction? IS there any place of North Korea to go near the border?
BTW, I'm moving to CHangchun for a month. Is there anything interesting to do and to see around the city?
Thank you very much.
May 17, 2006 01:13
  • CALIFORNIA
In Changchun,you can visit the Puppet Government Palace,and they talked about history of the last emperor---Puyi.And Jingyuetan Park was also a good place for relax.

From Jilin province,you can go to russia and north korea,but it was not very easy!

If you want to go to Russia,you'd better go there from Suifenhe in Heilongjiang province.For north korea,Dandong in Liaoning province is a good choice.
May 17, 2006 01:17
  • CALIFORNIA
In fact,if you wanna go there from Jilin,pls go to the city Huichun first,and then go to Russia or North Korean,it was near!
May 17, 2006 13:18
  • MISHEN
The city of Dandong in Liaoning Province, just south of Jilin, is on the North Korean border, and there are plenty of places where you can see North Korea from there, including some spectacular arial views from the top of the Tiger Mountain Great Wall.

Jan 25, 2010 23:19
  • TRAVELDPRK
MISHEN said is right. i am from Dandong city. There are a lot of place you could see the North Korea bank side of the river where is Sinuiju the city of North Korea. Dandong is a very special city mixed with Chinese and Korea culture. Chinese and Korean people.
A lot of people come to Dandong for traveling to North Korea. Anyway is an interesting country to go traveling. But a lot of people don't have idea how to go traveling to North Korea. And some tourists found out that go traveling to North Korea is very expensive. But if you could find out some agencies in Dandong where is the city of China just Next to North Korea. You could found some agencies are much more cheaper.
Oct 15, 2012 06:38
GUEST58142 can i renew my chinese visa in Russia or Northern Korea
Post a Reply to: from Changchun to North Korea and Russia
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code