Menu
heeeelp, I need somebody, heeeelp not just anibody..(guitar shop)
May 17, 2006 11:25
  • SEXYSADIE
Hello!!!! first of all, i would apologize if this is not the right place for asking information but for sure is the only one that may help me, my name is Joseph and I am from spain, actually I am in beijing because work and I'm travelling to Jinan next friday for visiting our company factory, well, I would like to know if somebody with a big heart.. can inform me about any electric guitar shop/factory in the city, as I am very interested in buying one but I don't know where to go, please heeeeeeelp me pleeeeeeeeease. I play in a rock band in spain. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards and cold beer
-jose

May 17, 2006 13:00
  • MISHEN
Too easy. Plenty of musical instrument shops in Xinjiekou. Take the subway to Jishuitan, take the south exit and walk south - take your pick. Why not get a three-necked electric guitar, an acoustic bass, or an electric Chinese traditional guitar? It's all on sale.

May 18, 2006 02:11
  • CALIFORNIA
You want to buy it in Jinan or Beijing??

In Beijing,I agree with Mishen,there are some guitar shops in Xinjie kou,besides,also plenty around Liulichang.

Good luck!
May 18, 2006 02:37
  • PINETREE
For a moment I thought someone was for sale !
Aug 13, 2008 10:01
GUESTEUGENE Anyone knows of any guitar shop in Harbin????? I'm going there for a industrial training program....and i cant bear to bring my guitar..ha...so anyone????PLss...
Post a Reply to: heeeelp, I need somebody, heeeelp not just anibody..(guitar shop)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code