Menu
5 days n 4 nite in guangzhou
May 17, 2006 21:11
  • CHEAH
This is my first trip to guangzhou? I plan to stay for 4 days in guangzhou city. I'm looking for products information on modern furniture, lightings, paintings for my new house. I wish to buy some children educational products for my 5 years old son such as books, apparatus n games boy. Please advise which is the most convinence place to stay for shopping these items and suggest plan for my 4 days guangzhou itineary. Thank You.
May 17, 2006 22:03
  • TJYLICKY
hello!how are you?what's your name?my name is karen.I am 20 years old local GZ girl.I know GZ very well.when you in GZ?

if you in GZ want to buy cheap furniture in GZ.may be you can go to "Bao Gang Da Dao"there are very huge maket.

and if you want lighting.you can go to "Da Nan Lu"
There have so many many lighting shop.

and if you want buy painting,you can go to "wen de Lu"there is long road.all are painting shop.

Hope I have chance bo your friend take you show you arround GZ.I want impove my English
Please contace me:13710384511
May 20, 2006 21:22
  • CHINAGEMINI
My Name is Yvonne Liang. I am a professional interpreter stationed in Guangzhou, China. I have extensive experience with interpreting and I know Guangzhou well.
Meet me at my website: www.chinagemini.com
E-mail:126.com|chinagemini
Cell:+86 13533002724
Sep 22, 2006 11:36
  • BENY999
you can call me 0086-13423666013 or send me a e-mail yahoo.com.cn|beny9966 I am beny a girl
Oct 4, 2006 02:03
  • IMIX
Hello Karen,
I'm visiting the Canton fair from 14th to 18th.
I usually have a translator at Fair but afterwards I would like a to have a friend who speaks a little English who can show me around more on a social level. shopping, dining, etc.

I would be happy to contact when I get there if you feel you will like to give this a try. I hear there is a nice river cruise as well which I was thinking of doing but did not want to for fear of not speaking Cantonese.

Thank you
Ke
Oct 4, 2006 02:11
  • IMIX
I posted the email previously.
re visit to Canton Fair and needing a friend to talk to and show me aroun socially, after the fair in the evenings. should you need to contact me please so on hotmail.com|message_access
Thanks
IMix
Post a Reply to: 5 days n 4 nite in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code