Menu
I am looking for guide/translater
May 19, 2006 14:47
  • DEARRUDI
Hi ... I am visiting Guangzhou the last week of September 2006 (25.-29.09.2006). I am the manager of a sportsman who will have a challenge in Guangzhou. I dont have any experiences with China and would like to know more about the culture and life. I am looking for a personally guide and translater. If you are FEMALE, 18 - 25 years, English or German speaking, well educated, independent, confidential, sense of humour, sense for enjoy a good compinion ... please write me. Maybe my offer sounds unserious, but it's serious and openminded!
May 20, 2006 21:11
  • CHINAGEMINI
I am a professional interpreter stationed in Guangzhou, China. I speak English fluently and can speak some German. I have had considerable exposure to the western culture and way of thinking. You will have no problem communicating with me. I'll definitely be able to make your stay in Guangzhou enjoyable.
Meet me at my website: www.chinagemini.com
E-mail: 126.com|chinagemini
Cell phone:+86 13533002724
May 23, 2006 12:55
  • VIATURATI3
Hey! I am a big sports fan, mainly watching football, tennis, formula 1 but I am also curious in all kinds of sports. Would you kindly let me know more about your trip? I am also a traveller and as you may later find out that I know as much Chinese culture as about sports.
Greeting!

yan
May 24, 2006 21:43
  • TJYLICKY
Hi,I am karen ,20 years old GuangZhou local girl.I am simple.I am not professional,but I also can speak fluent English.I am working at the Foreigner garment trading company.I like make friend from all over the word.because I am GuangZhou Local people.So I know very well GuangZhou.if you have me help you.you will save much time and money.
Here are my mobile number 13710384511.

yahoo.com.cn|tjylicky or hotmail.com|tjylicky

Hope I got your mobile very soon
May 30, 2006 04:02
Hi,

That really sounds a big challenge to accompany a sportsman around and unearth culture and life. You know, both culture and life would cover everything!

But we are confident to make you an unusual experience in Guangzhou here. We are a consultant and translation firm, which help people from oversea to understand China better. Visit our website to learn more about us: www.find2fine.com.

Most of our colleagues are local people here, we are very familiar with Guangzhou, from eating, outside activities, sight seeing, to shopping. We believe we can show you a full view of Guangzhou.

Hope to see you soon and join us!

Kelly / Cherry

Email/MSN: find2fine.com|marketing
TEL: 8620 8626 9772
Jun 28, 2006 21:09
  • ELISABETH
Hi I am an Business interpreter /travell guide located in Guangzhou ,China,i worked for US Embassy located in Guangzhou and some other US ,UK,AUS comapanies as well .
heres my email hotmail.com|Miss_lilli_wang
cell phone 86-13527808198
Jul 3, 2006 09:50
  • CNWOMEN
I am a local woman reside in GuangZhou ,I run a sourcing office here specialized into Handbag,Shoes,Jewellery Garment,watches , electronics ,furniture ,ceramics ,toys .etc.I have been dealing with Europe and USA buyers for over 3 years,I know western quality standard and certificates very well.Here I am looking for new buyer or anybody who wants a Representative in China to handle inspection and shipments etc,also are welcome to contact me.
yahoo.com|lindaok60
020-33350848 or skype me lindaok60
Dec 12, 2010 04:52
hi,i am jane,nice to meet u here.i canbe ur tour assitent.i am sincere person.

contact me at live.cn|jane-smalllovely
Post a Reply to: I am looking for guide/translater
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code