Menu
English teaching in beautiful areas of Lijiang, Dali and Western Sichuan
May 23, 2006 01:49
  • KIAN
English teaching in beautiful areas of Lijiang, Dali and Western Sichuan

ALong the way up Northwerstern Yunnaan (Dali, Lijiang) into Sichuan (Songpan, Langmusi, Chengdu), are there any English teaching opportunities?

I'm sure in Chengdu there are a few PRIVATE language schools? Does anyone remember the names of a few?

Chengdu aside, what possibilities are there for some casual teaching outside the city?

Please respond if you've had direct experience teaching English in this part of Southwestern China.

thx

May 23, 2006 08:05
  • RAINB0W
Hello, i happen to know the information that you are looking for. In Chengdu, it is true that there are a few foreign languages schools, but the most well-known two are Chengdu foreign languages school and Chengdu experimental foreign languages school. i am in the latter one. each year there are some foreign teachers t teaching here, but they usually teach for a year,or a few months.i guess if anyone wants to stay long and teach very well, he can teach for a longer time.
May 24, 2006 08:29
HI do you know if there are any gyms for weight lifters in si chuan. I plan on going there but wanna workout.
May 24, 2006 08:31
Could you please e-mail yahoo.com|brian_john_bell if you know about this thanks.
May 24, 2006 08:37
HI again apart wanting find out about gyms. I wanted to know what sort of supermarkets are there im not big on wanting to experience different kinds of food i just want to go the supermarket and get western type food are there lots of these types of places around si chuan.
Post a Reply to: English teaching in beautiful areas of Lijiang, Dali and Western Sichuan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code