Menu
Need a Guide from Oct.1st. to Oct. 7th. in Shanghai? I'm your smartest choice!
Sep 16, 2004 03:55
  • CHERRY1386
Hello!
I finished the university entrance exam and will be a new student of Shanghai International Studies University.( My major is International Economy and Trade.) I want to take advantage of I'm a Shanghainess and know Shanghai quite well to look for a chance to get a part-time job. From 1997-2004, I was a student of a Language School attached to Shanghai International Studies University which is a key Senior school in Shanghai specialized in foreign languages, and I am a English scholar. Since my father used to be a translator, I always have many chances to get in touch with foreigners since my childhood. During my senior study, I represented my school to receive guests from Australia and Britain and always do as a guider to show them around Shanghai for many times and helped a New Zealand university student with her preparedness for HSK(a Chinese language test). I had a job as being a business translator and travel guide for a Turkish business man last week. Everything was good so I do have ambition to do this kind of job well! Currently, I will guide a Irish and 2 American business woman. I'm good at communicating and always work hard. My holiday will start from Oct.1st to Oct. 7th and I'm willingly to let your enjoy the brilliant city!!! If I have the luck to be employed, I will certainly try my best!

please contact me by: 163.com|cherry1386

best regards.

Thank you!
Post a Reply to: Need a Guide from Oct.1st. to Oct. 7th. in Shanghai? I'm your smartest choice!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code