Menu
Hostels in Kunming?
May 24, 2006 22:51
  • CLARENCE
Hi guys,

Are there any good recommendations for 2 person to stay in Kunming besides Camelia Hotel?

My friend and I are traveling to Kunming on the 7th to 9th, before continuing our journey to Lijiang. Since Camelia is highly recommended, I had sent an email to them to request for a normal double room during this 3 days. However, they had yet to get back to me.

Since June is a peak period for traveling, I was a little worried if we are stranded on the streets in Kunming (which is quite fun too I admit..). Therefore, I would appreciate if you guys can recommend me other guesthouses that are as good? I can only send by email, so emails are much appreciated. Or is there another way to make the staff in Camelia reply to me? Camelia is still my first choice, but they wouldn't reply to my emails! haha.

Cheers!

Clarence
May 24, 2006 23:26
  • SLYACL
Hi,
I've got their connect way from www.lonelychina.com/kunming/kunming-hotels.html
it is the second one from the bottom ,also another hotels for you reference .Hope this is helpful!

have a good time !
May 25, 2006 05:05
  • CLARENCE
Hi! Thanks for your reply. However, they do not seem to have an email address where I can send a reservation email. I am in Singapore and I think calling them to reserve is probably expensive. Does anyone have their email address? Thanks in advance!

Clarence
May 25, 2006 05:22
  • SLYACL
Hi,
I want to know in which month would you like to book the room ,you must tell me the exactly date (the date you want to book the room),the passport NO. ,ect ,may be i can help you !In addition you must live there after you booked it ,ok?

With regards!
Post a Reply to: Hostels in Kunming?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code