Menu
where can i find a wedding dress in shanghai ?
May 25, 2006 23:48
  • OFELIA
hello!
i'm in china and i would like to find miy wedding dress in shanghai
can anybody tell me if theree is a street or some place where i could go for wedding gown shopping?
May 26, 2006 00:37
  • ELLYSE
Huaihai Donglu, near the Old City area. Apart from the small shops, there's a whole complex of wedding dress shops in the vicinity as well.
May 26, 2006 10:52
  • KINJIM
Yes, I agree. Is it Huai Hai Zhong or Dong Road ?
But i walked passed it and yes, there are indeed
many wedding dress shops.
SO many glitzy glamourous shops in Shanghai !
May 27, 2006 05:31
  • ELLYSE
There're quite a number of upmarket shops on Huaihai Zhonglu, but I meant the small shops on Huaihai Donglu.
Oct 17, 2008 15:28
GUEST58291

Where can I find a wedding dress in guangzhou?
Jan 2, 2009 02:43
GUEST54158 Zion Fashion studio –Shanghai Wedding Dress
Possessing professional and talented fashion designers of all times, Zion wedding dress design studio presents the most diverse and original wedding dress brand image derived from Classic European style , enriched with Chinese element .
From designing to cutting and even sewing, all procedures of production emit distinctiveness and quality. Our studio targets to custom make dresses according to the temperament, appearance, personality as well as stature of individual clients.
We guarantee such quality of tailoring from pure 3D manual cutting, professional pattern making as to create an art piece of splendor. We assure you of your stardom at your Wedding, Party. etc.

Zion Fashion studio possesses the most professional fashion designers, whose designing method meets the requirement

Designers Introduction
Designer Enid graduated with the major of fashion design from University of Northumbria ,UK. International educations of fashion design help her quickly grasp the latest fashion trend, profoundly acquainted with the demand of customers. Enid draws a lot of attention for her talents in wedding dress design, which renders novel, unique yet simple and elegant style. Enid gets the greatest appreciation from being able to blend the exquisite, flamboyant European flavor into the Chinese element, displaying tradition in fashion, infusing brand new flavor into the wedding dress design, last but not least serving the most wonderful designing experience for each every customer.

Designer Sherry graduated from Raffles Design Institute, one of the most unique and renowned design institute in China, is frequently referred to as the DreamWorks for Designers, Designer Sherry excel in professional pattern making and fabric selection .Her strength is to grasp the design characteristics and modify the pattern accordingly. She believes in hand-made superiority and insists on choosing the high-quality fabric. Also, when it comes to the details in workmanship, she makes sure the perfectness of each garment.

Tel: 51820521
Email: zioncn.com|sherry
Web: www.zioncn.com
Mar 9, 2009 21:02
GUEST73138 Hello,
I would like to know if the dresses that they sell in Huaihai Zhonglu are made of good material, good quality and if they are well made. I would like to buy them and resell in my store in my own country. Do you know if the prices are good for wholesale? Thank you.
Jun 25, 2009 17:56
GUEST35411 where is the best place to buy wedding dresses (chinese qipao/cheonsum) and/or western wedding dress in china? I am in need of a place that has many selections and good prices!
Jun 26, 2009 06:00
  • ELLYSE
Most people here get them tailored if possible. Chinese ones fit better when tailored.
Jun 7, 2010 00:30
GUESTNIAMH Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a dress from the shops you mentioned above in 3 days ?
Whether I pick it up off the rack or tailored to fit. Do you have any idea if this is possible or the names of any of the stores so I can check with them directly?
thanks a ton
Jun 7, 2010 11:53
  • ELLYSE
Yes, possible. However if you're getting something tailored it would be wise to leave more days for fittings and any alterations.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: where can i find a wedding dress in shanghai ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code