Menu
TCG Members Missing
May 31, 2006 09:57
  • PINETREE
It just occured to me that a few regular members have not been reporting for work here for some time.
I missed Snowbird & Dracula.
Where are you my friends and comrades ??
May 31, 2006 11:16
  • ROGERINCA
Yes Pinetree, on my drive home from work yesterday, I was thinking the very same thing, and about the very same members you have mentioned….there were a few others too !! Our fine ‘feathered’ member friends, always add/added so much depth to the forum !!! They helped us all get through those times of much stress, and now it would be nice to have them join with us, in this better day ??

Having said that, I think you are such an intelligent, thoughtful, and humorous, individual, and I think it would be a very sad day, if you ever stopped contributing your words here at TCG !!
May 31, 2006 20:17
  • PINETREE
I hope his wounds have healed by now.
Actually that thot has crossed my mind, Roger. Maybe I should seriously consider embarking on writing some of my travel reviews.
May 31, 2006 23:48
  • DREAMCATCHER
Dear Pinetree & Rogerinca
I’m so glad and happy to be remembered. I have never left TCG. I look at the forum almost everyday either online or offline.
I did not participate for some time because of That Guy. It makes me feel so sickening at that time playing hide-and-seek with him. I hated it when he set his target at me.
I really have no choice but to remain anonymous. “Dreamcatcher” is one of several nicks which I had used to avoid being caught by him.
I had originally decided to quit for good until I saw the best thread in the world. I’m so glad that TCG is back to what it was and what it should be ….. The best forum to know and understand all about China, traveling China, staying China, talking China and much much more!!
So here I am back again. In order not to have unpleasant memories, and be reminded of those difficult and crazy days, I will now write as “Dreamcatcher”. It will catch all the bad dreams!
I may put up a mug shot and show you guy my handsome face ..kekeke !!!….ole, ole, ole……

May 31, 2006 23:57
  • PINETREE
A big welcome back to you, friend. The Forum is clean now - until another such guy appears.
U know, I was so happy when that Annoucement was made. It was heavenly. Ole ole ole !!
Jun 1, 2006 00:05
  • ROGERINCA
So very interesting !!! I always had a suspicion about you and your ID, Dreamcatcher !!! My instincts were always that there was a connection, but I never said anything, due to the circumstances at that period of time.

Yes, I too, hope we hear from you and that we always remain vigilant so that type of activity never recurs !!! Welcome back dear member !!! :) :)
Jun 1, 2006 00:09
  • PINETREE
Anyone else who has been missing for some time ?
I think I have forgiven him - hahaha !!!
Jun 1, 2006 02:59
  • CALIFORNIA
Actually,I miss Snowbird,LOL~~~~~~
Jun 1, 2006 04:48
  • CONNY129
I miss the naughty Snowbird too ...
Jun 1, 2006 04:51
  • LOVEISVERB
Pinetree,

Who is 'him'? If you do not want to post 'his' ID here, PM me please.
Jun 1, 2006 09:04
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,Pinetree,

Ole,Ole,Ole,like in Germany now!!!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: TCG Members Missing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code