Menu
help
Jun 3, 2006 04:11
  • ABUJETT
dear
i shall arrive podung internstional airport at morrning 0800 clock and want go to yiwu.
as i know there are two pass trains from west shanghai railway station to yiwu
1-Distination HENGYANG at 15:15 via Yiwu.
2-Distination JAIUJISMG AT 12:40 via Yiwu.
3-By bus from 710 HEBGFENG LU ROAD STATATION.
4-Taxi fare from international airport to railway station or bus stations should cost approxmaly 20 yuan.
please advise which way is comfortable/faster to yiwu city duriny any time in june becuase of my helth.
5-Can the west railway station and the 710 bus station be reach by bus or metro from an airport
thank you
Jun 3, 2006 06:05
  • PINETREE
DOn't know whether Shanghai West & Shanghai's Railway Stations are the same, but there are many daily departures(20-30, some originating from SH itself) from SH Station to Yiwu. Journey takes approx 5 hrs.
Jun 3, 2006 13:33
  • ABUJETT
dear ,thank you for your reply
please tell me how can i go to the west railway station from the sh.pudong int.airport,thanks
best regards
Jun 4, 2006 02:11
  • ELLYSE
There're definitely more trains that are suitable for your timing instead of just those two. Take the trains from Shanghai main train station; there's no need to go to the (much) further Shanghai West train station. Trains will usually be more comfortable than buses.
The Shanghai West train station can't be reached by metro. Hengfeng Lu long-distance bus station is between the Hanzhong Lu and Shanghai Train Station metro stops on line 1. There's no metro that goes directly to Pudong airport anyway; you'll have to take the Maglev train and change to metro line 2 when the Maglev ends at Longyang Lu metro stop. You'll then have to change to metro line 1 in order to get to either Hengfeng Lu long-distance bus station or Shanghai main train station. An easier way (other than taking taxi) would be to take airport shuttle no.5 from Pudong airport directly to Shanghai main train station.
Post a Reply to: help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code