Menu
Trip number for Yiwu train
Jun 3, 2006 13:42
  • ABUJETT
Dear
Please inform what are the number and the distination for the train or pass train that go from Shanghai to Yiwu dayly?Thank you
best wishes
Jun 3, 2006 18:28
  • PINETREE
Look up this website for the info you want:-

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/search/index.htm

Enjoy.
Jun 3, 2006 19:03
  • PINETREE
I have confirmed that there are 2 railway stations in SH - SH Railway Station(Main) & SH West. I don't know how far they are from each other. Wait till tomorrow when local members are back to work and they should be able to advise u better incl advice on bus service from SH to Yiwu
Jun 4, 2006 02:08
  • ELLYSE
The 2 stations are not very close to each other. Shanghai main train station is definitely more accessible than the other one.
Jun 4, 2006 05:15
  • ABUJETT
Dear ,iam very happy for all answears and thank all those nice poeple how replyed me and help me,

please only i need help to know how i can go from SH. Pudong internation airport to the west railway station by bus or train/metro?
Do you thing is better to go by airport bus to Shanghai city centre and from city take taxi to west railway station?thank you in advance
Jun 5, 2006 02:29
  • PINETREE
OMG, u wrote 3 threads to ask only what bus from Pudong Airport to West Railway Station ?!
Hahaha !!
Jun 8, 2006 02:35
  • ELLYSE
Why are you so keen to go to Shanghai West train station even though you've the option of using the other one, which's much more convenient?!
If you're not rushing for time, you can take airport shuttle no.5 to Shanghai main train station; there's at least 1 public bus going from Shanghai main train station to Shanghai West train station. Have fun.
Post a Reply to: Trip number for Yiwu train
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code