Menu
Songs you love best
Jun 13, 2006 02:25
  • CONNY129
Hi, Sayhitoant , I watched the two boys performances before , including what you mentioned two , very funny and interesting :)

Cali ,you should search for them and watch the vedio clips , I'm sure you will burst to laugh by their funny performance , they really have talent on performance :) once they were invited by HNTV to give a live show
Jun 13, 2006 02:27
  • CALIFORNIA
It seems I was old enough......
Jun 13, 2006 02:36
  • CONNY129
of cos not Cali, you will always be young for you have a travelling soul :P
Jun 13, 2006 02:45
  • CALIFORNIA
Thanks,conny!

But I don't know those "boys",so bad!
Jun 13, 2006 02:46
  • PEA28COCK
Hi California,

No, you are not old at all.

The reason is that there are so many new things emerging everday. You cannot know everything, right?
Jun 13, 2006 04:17
  • CALIFORNIA
Of course,peacock,

I am not isaiah:-)
Jun 13, 2006 05:12
  • YEMMIE
Hello All,

Yes, my fiancee has introduced me to a few Chinese songs. I like the mouse and the rice song. Another one I like a lot is Water Lily (also translated as Lotus). There are some others, but I don't know the English translations of the titles. I really do think the Chinese language sounds so beautiful in song, and I think Chinese soft rock is very good. I'm surprised that some of it has not been translated and marketed in America.

Some of my favorite western songs are The Beatles (I Will, Here and There and Everywhere, For No One, Something), Todd Rundgren (A Dream Goes on Forever, Hello It's Me, Couldn't I Just Tell You...?), Jethro Tull (Reasons For Waiting), Stevie Wonder (My Sherie Amour). There are many others that I can't think of at this moment.
Jun 13, 2006 06:21
  • SAYHITOANT
Pea28cock, Conny129,
Glad to hear that you enjoy their video clips too. Based on what was written on their website, I think they must be quite popular in China. Looking forward to their next creations.

BTW, I would like to recommend this romantic song "Ai Heng Jian Dang" (Love is Easy) by David Tao to you all. I heard this song before but didn't have much impression earlier. But when it was played at my friend's wedding dinner, I like it immediately! I guess certain song need to be played at the right occasion in order for us to fully appreciate its values.
Jun 13, 2006 21:23
  • ALICEGAO
Anybody like "black eyed peas"? I love it.
Jun 13, 2006 22:49
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Yes, David Tao is my favorite singer. He's a genius!
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Songs you love best
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code