Menu
to the forum....
Jun 6, 2006 20:32
  • CHAMPY
why do u ask travellers to writte their experiences in China and then u erase them???????
as u keep doing with mine?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?
Jun 6, 2006 20:49
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear Maria,

We are very sorry to hear that you have a really bad experience in China. As a Chinese, I feel ashamed deeply. Please believe me, most of the Chinese are not like this. I know, it might be hard for you to trust Chinese now. Anyway, I'm so sorry for what Chinese did to you and your friends.

We welcome travellers to write down their experiences in China no matter is good or bad. But we don't want you to write an EXTREME one which may mislead others becasue of ONE case. Calm down, and write down your experiences. Let readers decide whether to come to China or not.

Yours Sincerely,
Siva
Jun 6, 2006 20:58
  • CORTEX
You said China was full of thieves, was that really your EXPERIENCE? Have you really experienced every single Chinese before you wrote that down???

Mind you words, will you???
Jun 6, 2006 21:09
  • PEA28COCK
Hi CHampy,

Really sorry about your bad experience in China. But still I have to say your experience is really an exceptional case. China is friendly country for always. You will know more if you travel more, of course if you are brave enough!
Jun 6, 2006 22:41
  • PINETREE
Champy,
I am sure all members here sympathise with you on your bad experience in China. But your outburst was in the extreme. We realise that you were in a very emotional state but.....
By now, u should know that your outburst was not reasonable. Or are u still of the same feeling as when that incident happened ? It is like an ole Chinese saying u were "using 1 bamboo pole to sweep all the passengers on the boat into the water". Not ALL Chinese are thieves.
China is a highly cultured society - definitely much better than Argentinians. If they are thieves, then Argentinians are all hooligans(as described by many quarters for their behaviour of their soccer players during the 1966/70 World Cup). If u represent an average Argentinian, I won't go to your country, ever.
Sorry.
Jun 6, 2006 22:50
  • PINETREE
Another thing, Champy : It seems that you have been writing in with your bad experience and has been rejected. We never read them except for your very 1st post immediately after the theft.
Maybe you should take a re-look at the language and tone used in your feedback/review ? U might have used very harsh words & still broadbrushing every Chinese.
Champy, there are many Chinese members here who are your friends. Are we all thieves too ?
Jun 6, 2006 23:28
  • CHAMPY
ok but i am only giving them some advisie on what they WILL find when in China....
Jun 6, 2006 23:33
  • CHAMPY
i DO mind my words!!!!
not only in shoppings or in the streets ( where as they saw us occidentals they asked us 3 times the price for a single minera water ) but also in restaurants ( and NOT in the onternational ones where we do not go ) they have 2 manues , one in chinese and the other both in chinese and english but 3 times more expensive!!!!!!!!!
si we had to learns some food and then, when given the english menu ask for the "chinese" one.... which was given to us but without a friendly face from chinese people!!!!!!
Jun 6, 2006 23:37
  • CHAMPY
hi!! ok i have been travelling all around Australis, New Zealand,ALL South and North America,Spain,France,Italy,Greece,Egypt,Thailand and i cannot remember more countries and i can can ASURE you i have NEVER been so badly treated like in China!!!!!!!
Jun 6, 2006 23:39
  • CHAMPY
i WILL keeptrasvelling cause i AM brave enough!!!!!
but i will try to escape from countries full of mafias as China!!!!!!!!!
Jun 6, 2006 23:41
  • CHAMPY
apart from what i have written befor.... our was NOT and exceptional case... when we went to the plice station to make the papers to get then a new PASSPORT!!!!!!! i saw A LOT of people doing the same thing!!!!!!!!!
so......mine was NOT an exceptional case......
China is a mafia coutry!!!!!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: to the forum....
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code