Menu
Trip around Taklamakan desert
Jun 8, 2006 22:42
  • PWALD
We are 2 French guys living in China and having their own jeep to travel across China.
We are looking for an experienced guide/interpreter ( Man only as travel conditions are tough) to take us around the Taklamakan desert in summer 2006. Any one interrested?
Jun 18, 2006 04:49
  • HASANOSMAN
Hi there ,
I am an english speaking tour guide in kashgar and i done the tour for sevaral times and know very well about the region ,so i can be your tour guide if you like or i can intreduce my friend who can speak bit of french and good english .
for more inf olease feel free to email -hotmail.com|kashgartour.
Best Wishes !
Hasan
Sep 26, 2006 07:20
  • PETERKUE
Hi,

I found your posting (We are 2 French guys living in China and having their own jeep to travel across China.
We are looking for an experienced guide/interpreter ( Man only as travel conditions are tough) to take us around the Taklamakan desert in summer 2006. Any one interrested?)

Where exactly do you live in China? I'm German, living in Beijing and also interressted in Jeep travels. I also have a Jeep (Great Wall SAFE, 4WD). I have traveled the Inner Mongolia for a few times already, next week (1st October week) ma and two friends plan to drive to Baotou and some other places around. Would be great to if you jion us. Or we can share some experience, GPS tracks and...
Sep 26, 2006 07:31
  • PETERKUE
Dear Hasan,

I'm German and live in Beijing. I'm a passionate Off-Road and Jeep traveler. Do you organize Jeep-tours? I own a Jeep, but it would be a very long trip to Kashgar and my time is very limited. Can you organize a Jeep for rent? I want to experience Kashger and surrounding areas, deserts, but I want to drive myself, I have a chinese driving license, of course.
Maybe next summer?

RGDS,

Peter
Sep 27, 2006 00:57
  • CALIFORNIA
Maybe they have finished that trip!

Good luck!
Post a Reply to: Trip around Taklamakan desert
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code