Menu
Hello everyone,I'm from Kunming...
Jun 9, 2006 14:21
  • KMLOVER
I found this website at www.google.com. It's so surprising!

I'm very happy to see so many foreigners want to have a travel to my hometown.I was born in Kunming and have live here for more than 20 years.So you can ask me any questions about Kunming.I will give you a satisfied answer.

p.s. My English is not very good,sorry for any words or grammar mistake.^_^

Jun 23, 2006 06:52
  • CHESLEY
hi. my wife and i are coming to kunming in february next year. we want to buy a couple of bikes so that we can bike from kunming to laos and vietnam. we don't need the best bikes, just fairly good ones. is it possible to buy bikes easily in kunming? do you know if there are any places to buy used bikes second hand? also, do you know how much they cost? i have heard that biking is very popular in kunming. we are very excited to visit. thank you for any information you can give us! - chesley
Jul 4, 2006 23:56
  • LUVU1107
Hello! I may be coming to Kunming in Febraruy I am deciding between there and about 5 other cities! I want to go to a place that has a lot of people in the city but also has more quiet areas. I want a place with good shopping! If you could tell me more about your city that would be great! Thank You!
Jul 5, 2006 11:43
  • SAS1
Hi,
I'm planning to visit Kungming in mid July. I plan to stay there for few days and then fly to Dalian.

Can you please give me some idea about airfare in Chinese currency Kunming-Dalian-Kunming. Also if there is any other form of cheap transportation (by train or by sea), please let me know how long it takes and what it cost.

thank you

Sal
Jul 31, 2006 20:53
  • JENKO
This is an exiting forum, especially when you are researching about China.
I would like to know if there is internet cafe in kunming if so, how much do they chatge per hour.
Also since you are from the area, how easy is to get an intership or job while you are studying.

Thank you any advice is welcome
Aug 1, 2006 04:28
  • BETWEENUS21
in almost any chinese city - there are alot of internet cafes all over the place - and the charges range from only rmb2 to rmb3 an hour at most. And most of these are very big cafes with as many as 60 to over 100 terminals - however, most chinese who goes in are usually more on gaming than truly surfing the net.
Sep 3, 2006 13:47
  • MAGDALENE
Hi, My husband and I are planning to come to Kunming on Oct. 29 for 5 or 6 days. I can speak Chinese. Most tour are for longer period of time which we do not have. We are booked to fly back from Shanghai in early Nov. We are wondering if it is possible to just find a local tour when we arrive to go sightseeing for a couple days. We also like to fly to Lijiang to look around for a couple days. If you can give us some information on this it will be most appreciated.
magdalene
Sep 5, 2006 12:08
  • MIKANENDO
Thank you your e-mail from kunming.
I'm traveling to Kunming from 30th Sep for about 8days.
I would like to take information about what kind of site seeing specially nature atomospahre like forest walk, hiking, mountain, lakes to see or to walk around? And whaht are the activities can I enjoy like cayak, boat, cycling, trekkking, camping, fishing near the Kunmimg or Dali, or Jinghang?
I'm waiting your rely thank you.
From mikanendo.
Sep 16, 2006 07:08
  • SILJA
Hi, you can find a good tourguide easily in Kunming and Lijiang, they can provide good service.
and I am a lawyer in Kunming, If you like, we can have a chat in teahouse, speaking English. my mobile: 13095338075 E-Mail:163.com|kmlawyerchen
Sep 17, 2006 09:53
  • JIUZHAIGOU
Hello every one.
I am a driver and guide in Chengdu,hope visitors who will going to Chengdu will have good time here.I would like provide vehicle rental and driver service for your private tour in Chengdu,if you do not choose group or not convenience be a backpacker.

Mickal-Driver/guide in chengdu
yahoo.com.cn|csm028
Dec 5, 2006 22:09
  • PAIXGOLF
Hi I hope to move to Kunming in the spring. I need a apartment and transportation. I have a one year F visa , and could get a foreign expert certificate profesional golf teacher?
I really don't want to work too much but that may be the only way to get reduced green fees for playing golf.
I live in Chiang Mai Thailand now five years and have a work permit to teach golf here.
I would like to spend the summers in Kunming where I hope it will be cooler than Thailand.

Help

Bob
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Hello everyone,I'm from Kunming...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code