Menu
Hotel rates during Chunjie holidays
Apr 1, 2004 11:31
  • CADENZA
I will visit Sanya on Jan.21 thru 24 next year. This period falls within Chunjie holidays. Is hotel rate in this season more expensive compared with normal season?
Apr 1, 2004 11:33
  • GLORIA
As far as i know, the room rate will not be rising during that period. January is the tourism shoulder season, so sometimes the price even falls down.
Apr 1, 2004 11:34
  • SANMAO1
I think you'd better book your hotels rooms in advance! Although it's tourism shoulder season at the time of your visit, there are many Chinese tourist in the north pour into Hainan to enjoy sunshine and beaches during the Spring Festival holiday. Hotels may be full with Chinese vacationers. Certainly the hotel rates will be GOOD too!

Apr 1, 2004 11:35
  • VICTORIA
Agree with Sanmao!

As I know, the hotel in Sanya is hard to book, and the price will be higher than other time Because Hainan, especially the Sanya is the hot tourism spot, and winter(especially the Spring Festival) is the ideal time for most northern people to have a sunshine spring festival there. So winter and Chunjie is the peak season in Sanya. That is to say, the price will be more higher.
So book in advance!
Post a Reply to: Hotel rates during Chunjie holidays
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code