Menu
Planing to visit Xiamen, need native-speaking guide
Jun 18, 2006 19:43
  • WINDENERGY
I am an American English teacher living and working in Changxing, Zhejiang Province. I am planning to visit Xiamen in the future and am interested in finding a native-Mandarin speaking tour guide. Any contacts will be treated generously and be given free English lessons!

Jun 20, 2006 10:53
  • AARONWANG
hello, windenergy.i am a native in xiamen.
when you get to xiamen, you would find xiamen is not a city to be visited for sightseeing within a short time. so i suggest you take a week or more and try to stay here to taste its unique tranquility and moderation.
and the priority of your visit is the gulan islet. may be one day is enough if you could not stay the night in the islet hotel.but better to stay a night on this ialand to feel the island. this island is known the piano islet and produces many musician in china. also, it is called the building museum featuring different styles home and abroad.
then you can take a leisure bicycle ride(you can rent one ) along the huandao road. and you also can feel the sea (swimming).it is the time now.
then if you are interested in buddhism, south putuo temple is a site that you should not ignore. and nearby is the amoy university aslo a good view.

then let it be so many. if you arrive and have some problem you can contact me through email: hotmail.com|wangycuan.
Post a Reply to: Planing to visit Xiamen, need native-speaking guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code