Menu
need a professional interpreter and /or tour guide?
Jun 18, 2006 21:37
  • KESIN
Hi ,everybody,
I am kevin in Beijing , I am a freelance mandarin-english interpreter and tour guide round here, I am familiar with beidaihe very much cos I was born and bred there . if u need the best tour or biz service , pls contact me .
hotmail.com|chninterpreter
or
cell phone :0-13610892307
good luck in China
Oct 18, 2007 14:25
GUEST17224 Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Kevin Tang, local Chinese boy lives in Guangzhou. I work as an independent business assistant and interpreter (translator) in Guangzhou and cities around Guangzhou. I speak fluent English and Japanese, graduated from GuangDong University of Foreign Studies, now live and work here. I am quite famailiar with all kinds of wholesell business markets and factories in Guangzhou and the other cities arround, like garments, jewellry, fashion accessories, handbags, shoes, car decoration accessories, furniture, curtain,fabric, electronic products, home appliances and so on. I am experienced in translation and guide, any foreign friends who need interpreter during your trip in Guangzhou and other cities around, just contact me at my email: gmail.com|kevininterpreter hotmail.com|kevinmarketing or Call me at : 86-13602421198. I am free to arrange my own working agenda. Welcome to Guangzhou!

Regards,
Kevin
Oct 29, 2007 07:57
GUEST25324 hi,
i need translator and tour guide for my next visit to china at december.
anyone can help?
please send me your detail if you interest to my email

boedi_w (add) globalsurabaya.com
Post a Reply to: need a professional interpreter and /or tour guide?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code