Menu
Looking for travel guide in Xiamen
Jun 19, 2006 17:20
  • WINDENERGY
It's THAT time of year for a vacation. I am interested in making (and finding) contacts in Xiamen, Fujian Province. I would like to know the good night clubs and best entertainment Xiamen has to offer. Will gladly assist with English-speaking abilities and knowledge of American culture in exchange for Mandarin-speaking guide.
Jun 20, 2006 10:35
  • AARONWANG
hello. i am native in xiamen . i do not have much knowlege about the night clubs in xiamen and what type you want. there is a night named " true love" around yudan lagoon featuring for its night dance and singing show. and many night clubs are located around that area. when you arrive and settle down, you can take taxi to that area, it could be easy to spot out those night club for its salience. i donot know weather i will be free or not, but if you have problem in find some fun, you can contact me through email: hotmail.com|wangycuan. have a good time.
Oct 25, 2007 05:21
GUEST65130 Hello, i'm looking for a tour guide that i met in wuxi recently. do you know if there's any search engine that i can look up to?
Feb 12, 2009 04:15
GUEST62194 Hello; I am mayjoring in English and Japanese ,i want to looking for a part time job as tour guide in Yunnan Province ,cause i'm living in kunming . pls call me at 13888412056 ,thanks !
Post a Reply to: Looking for travel guide in Xiamen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code