Menu
What will you do on the night of Mid-Autumn Day?
Sep 28, 2004 09:44
  • ANITA
Look at the moon and wish everyone best luck and soonest reunion with your family, friends, and your beloved!

Sep 28, 2004 10:13
  • DAISY
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!
I would spend it with my family of course. We will cook some delicious food for the reunion. Watching some celebrating program while eating the special reunion dinner, and talk with the beloved...

Do remember to enjoy the bright and roundish moon. It is said that the moon of tonight,the 15th, will be rounder than the one of the 16th, especially at about 21:09 pm this evening, it will be the perfect plenilune!! (He told me so)

But generally speaking, the moon will be the most orbicular at the 16th of the lunar August, and there goes a words in Chinese like that "The moon of the 16th will be more orbicular than it shows in the 15th, the Min-Autumn Festival". (Hope I can express it clearly~~)

This special and rare phenomenon will appear 9 years later. So grasp this chance, and make a wish!! (I think your wish and dream would come true absolutely^_^)
Sep 28, 2004 10:13
  • ANITA
One of the Chinese song I love best is "The Moon Reflects My Heart," and it was quite popular in China in the late eighties or early nineties. For those who are in love, this song may be an excellent way to express their feelings tonight. :)

Sep 28, 2004 10:27
  • DAISY
I love this song too!
Though old, still classical and popular to express the true feeling of the two lovers.
Sep 28, 2004 15:25
  • SKYTOUCHER
No other day like today make a Chinese miss his family and beloved so much. As a traditional Chinese, I like Mid-Autumn so much. This year, MId-Autumn is so special one out of nine. I will share it with the one so deep into my heart. Though not in the same city, but I can feel her beside me. Wish her happy in this important Chinese festival.
Post a Reply to: What will you do on the night of Mid-Autumn Day?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code