Jun 21, 2006 03:45
  • LANPHUONG
Why do you try to travel to vietnam?
Vietnam is a beautiful country.
I'd like introducing it for you
Oct 15, 2006 23:02
  • ROCRIP
Hi,

I am from S'pore and I am planning to go to Kunming via Vietnam. How do I get to Kunming from Ho Chi Minh? Thanks.
Oct 15, 2006 23:41
  • FAERIEQUEENE
Hi, I'm from France and is now living in Hong Kong.

Sure. i'd like to make a trip from the Chinese border into Vietnam, where there are beautiful rice fields, hawkers in boats in waters resembling Halong Bay etc...

What routes?

Tell us more about Vietnam...

cheers,
Lyne
Oct 16, 2006 10:31
  • YINMEI
Hi All,

I have been to Vietnam last year summer,i stayed Mengzi of Honghe prefecture for a while and visited Jianshui,Yuanyang(terraced rice fields)-Hekou-Laocai-Sapa-Hanoi.
You can take bus from Kunming to Yuanyang to visit terraced rice fields,then take bus from Yuanyang to Hekou acrossing border to Laocai of Vietnam.
Yes,Vietnam is beautiful country,i would like to go to southern part of Vietnam next time.
For more information,please reach yahoo.com.cn|jimmy_yj88

Cheers!
Oct 16, 2006 22:09
  • MAICAM2910
Dear all,

Vietnam is very beautiful country with "hidden charm".There's an advantage when you travel in Vietnam. English is very popular foreign language there. If you need more information about Vietnam, try this link www.vietnamtourism.com (Official website of Vietnam National Administration of Tourism. All tourist-related information including hotels, tours, travel services, reservations are given).

In case you need a native tourist guide, please feel free to contact me.My email is yahoo.com|hermineone5
Post a Reply to: From China to Vietnam - why not
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code