Menu
Where is Yugoslavia???
Jun 22, 2006 21:17
  • CALIFORNIA
When I was a student,I have interests in the country Yugoslavia,and also with their powerful president(Tie Tuo in chinese).

But now,there was no Yugoslavia!It separated from Croatia,Slovenia,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Macedonia,Serbia and Montenegro.The country became weaker and weaker......

Especailly in this 2006 World Cup,they were very strong and powerful before,but now,Croatia and Serbia both went home!

So sad!!!

Jun 22, 2006 23:17
  • NIHAOCHINA
Yugoslavia is gone for good! haha.
Well, I have got a friend from Serbia and Montenegro. and now he is telling me that Serbia and Montenegro are becoming two countries.( they voted couple of weeks ago)!
Also he hates the former president Mi luo she wei qi(dont know how to spell in English) a lot!
Jun 23, 2006 02:38
  • CALIFORNIA
Hi,did you say the president who was dead in the prison in this year???

He is Milosevic,I think!

Jun 23, 2006 03:20
  • NIHAOCHINA
Yes, thats him! haha

One feature of the breakup of the former Yugoslavia was that each new republic immediately proclaimed a new national language, even though there are in some cases minimal differences between the "languages". Montenegro has now declared its independence. Does this mean that old Cliffie can now claim to speak another language, since Crnogorski (Montenegrin) is so similar to Hrvatski (Croatian) and Srpski (Serbian)?

Jun 23, 2006 03:23
  • CALIFORNIA
Haha,Nihaochina,

So difficult to me!But I think those languages were similar to each other:-)

More easy to them!!!
Post a Reply to: Where is Yugoslavia???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code