Menu
Where Can I buy a Digital Camera in Liuzhou - Guangxi?
Jun 26, 2006 15:09
  • LUCENA1119
I will be in China - Liuzhou - Guangxi , in a business trip on August first week. As I won´t have time to looking for this, does someone can inform some addresses where I can buy a digital Camera? This is for my daughter.. It will be nice if someone can help me... she wants Casio 6MP Exilim EX Z-60 Digital Camera or Kodak 5MP Easy Share V530 Zoom Digital Camera, Sorry about disturbing you but if I come back to Brazil without it , She will kill me! Thanks in advance!! :):) and Greetings from Brazil!!!
Jun 26, 2006 20:03
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Hi LUCENA1119,
Why do you want to buy DC in China? It's not cheaper. You can go to the digital market. But if you don't know Chinese and don't know how to bargain, go to department stores and supermarkets.
Jun 26, 2006 20:45
  • PINETREE
Cameras & electronic goods in China are not necessarily more expensive. I find it cheaper than SG. But best make a comparison of prices first before you decide to buy it in China and before you come.
Jun 28, 2006 12:27
  • LUCENA1119
Many Thanks for your reply.!!! I would like to buy in China, i am not sure but i think it could be cheaper than here.... well...you are right i don´t speak any word in chinese !!
In Brazil a kodak digital camera V570 costs U$ 800,00 its to expensive, i tought it could have a better price in China :(:(
How is the weather now? Many thanks for yor tip!!
Have a nice day!!
Jun 28, 2006 12:36
  • LUCENA1119
Thanks for your reply!! I won´t have time to make a comparison, thats the problem, I will be there only for 5 days and will have the nights to looking for, as I don´t speak any word in chinese it will be more difficult. Regarding to the prices, here in Brazil is so expensive to buy a digital camera... for example here a digital comera kodak V570 costs around U$ 800,00, Thats the reason i would like to buy in China - Guangxi - Liuzhou, but I am not sure I will find it!! Thanks a Lot!
Jun 28, 2006 19:38
  • MAY001
Wow, you mean USD 800??!! Yes, it's soooo expensive. It's around 3000 RMB in China. You can get a good deal!
And yes, Siva is right. You can go to the big shopping malls and supermarkets. But I don't know whether they will have this type you want. Anyway, have a try! You can also ask your local guides for help.
Enjoy your stay in China!

Jun 28, 2006 21:03
  • PINETREE
For us$800 u can get a good digital SLR.
For a good compact DC (Panasonic, Casio, Olympus, Sony or Cannon), u can get it in China for below us$500 with international guarantee.
Jul 24, 2007 09:13
  • SIMON82
You can buy digital camera or camcorder online @ http://www.jibuy.cn. Shanghai JiBuy Digital Gallery. Very cheap. Safe and good.
Post a Reply to: Where Can I buy a Digital Camera in Liuzhou - Guangxi?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code