Menu
5 - 8 Aug - Aussie girl looking 4 travel friends in Shanghai
Jun 27, 2006 07:49
  • DISKOCITIZEN
Hi Everyone,

In Ausgust I will be travelling alone in Shanghai and am looking to have some company for when I get there. Otherwise can everybody please recommend a nice hostel where I can meet alot of people to travel with.

I have been looking on the net and cause im in shaghai for a short time I want to do the 'best of shanghai tour' and the 'Hangzhou, Heaven on Earth Day Tour'.

So yeah, what r the popular hostels and anyone up to make a new friend.

22/f/sydney coming to shanghai

Jul 6, 2006 07:01
  • POSTFORM2006
Contact me with MSN: hotmail.com|postform
Jul 13, 2006 04:59
  • NILEPHARAOH
Hi there , i,m Egyptian 26 years old , i,ll be moving to china next month , i hope we can travel to explore it , i,ll be living in Gouangzhou , i have a flat there , you are more than welcome to come and stay over email me back ,
yahoo.co.uk|momen8086
www.momen80.jeeran.com
Jul 19, 2006 01:50
  • CHINADOLL724
Hey, I'm in Shanghai for the summer from the US so if you want, I'd be glad to take you around Shanghai a bit. I've been here since May and it's a great city, but it'd be nice to be able to speak some English again. If you're interested email me at yahoo.com|chinadoll72485

I'm a 21 year old girl who's been in the States since I was 5. And the hostels, I'm not sure at all . . .I've been living with family.
Post a Reply to: 5 - 8 Aug - Aussie girl looking 4 travel friends in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code