Menu
Modelling in China
Apr 13, 2009 23:32
  • SIDHARTHA
Hi Malong
This Is Sid frrom India ,i have been working as model earlier and still in contact of lots of indian models,fashion designers and choreographers,
some of my good friends are good model in india and i am into business of modelling agency to promote and provide good platform to models.i would love to provide u good models from india if u require some.
Thanks & regards
Sid
msn:hotmail.com|sidhartha.agicha
tel.00-91-9999152000(india)
13434248580(china)
Apr 19, 2009 06:41
GUESTMARIANNE I'm a canadian girl living in Chengdu. 25 years old, 170 cm, blond hair, blue eyes. I'm curious about modelling in China. Can you tell me what kinds of jobs there are here, how much time is required, what the pay is like, .... I could send some pictures of myself if you're interested, though I don't have a portfolio. My email is gmail.com|cote.marianne

p.s. I've done some minor modelling work in Canada, so I sort of have experience.
Sep 22, 2009 10:45
GUESTMR. KHAN hey this is khan currently i am in beijing and am interested too much in modeling i am from pakistan basically and am having my studies in china, this day i was searching through interenet for modeling so i got up here and am posting this query so can any one tell me about how to do modeling in china to this extent i know that a portfolio is essential for that which unfortunately i dont have being not familier with the agencies ofering that.
so my problem is obvious i dont have information pretty much about it though i am a tall handsome boy with a charismatic height of 6' 4" and builded body which of no avail cos no sources of modeling
my email is yahoo.com|sadeeqmsak
can anyone tell me about an agency which could do both portforlio and also recruitment for
me thank you

Mr. khan
Dec 1, 2009 02:09
hi my name is sasha , im looking for models can you please contact me on yahoo.com|sashashanghai,
i have no luch opening your model agency web site or your email.
thank you
sasha
Dec 10, 2009 01:25
GUEST19143 Hello I'm a foreigner living in Xi'an. I would like to know if anyone can tell me some names of modelling agencies or commercial agencies in Xi'an, China?
That would be a great help, I can't find any sites online.
May 30, 2010 04:00
GUEST16194 Hello Malong. I can see you have gotten many replies already. It seems China's market for models is getting stronger.

I am not sure if I can get your attention from all the people that have already posted something here. Well, I'll give it a try:

I come from the America's, I'll probably be living in Sichuan for the next two or three months and want to get involved in modeling. I have already been offered a modeling opportunity in the United States and in South America, but turned both of them down. Now I am in China and need some money, so I guess I have to take this opportunity now.

I'm 1m83cm and a former amateur athlete. If I can be of help and join your agency this summer, let me know!

hotmail.com|ethan_c1
Jul 2, 2010 02:48
GUEST16799 Hello there,

how tall does a girl have to be to model in China or Japan???? And what should be her measurements?

Please email me back...hotmail.com|cute_cittycat
Sep 9, 2010 12:00
GUEST90123 For those of you that are wondering if you have what it takes to be a model in Asia, my advice would be to start off looking at the top modeling agency websites in the larger markets (Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo), You will be able to see the height, measurements, etc of the different international models and their pictures.
These agencies are flying in professional models from all over the world and do not want to waste their time. If you truly feel you are up to those standards, then by all means pursue modeling. (but be honest with yourself) If you already live in one of the international markets, then contact various agenices from the area by email and enclose snapshots. (most top Canadian and American modeling sites will have the type of snaps they want submitted)
Be prepared for the agencies to be brutally honest.....
Good luck to you!
Sep 13, 2010 05:22
GUESTASI i want doing this modlind but tell me sir u want how lookes a like
Oct 11, 2010 09:54
GUEST26240 my name is nisha. i am a student in china (tianjin).im interested in going Modelling in china.

Can you give me your email id ,so that i could personally contact you.
give me an idea of how i should proceed to start my Modelling career and can u give me the addresses of some Modelling agencies in beijing.

waiting for your reply
Page 3 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Modelling in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code