Menu
Train Station from Guangzhou to Shenzhen
Sep 30, 2004 18:05
  • RAPHEEPHAN
I will be going to Shenzhen on October 10 at 20:40. My flight arrives in Guangzhou at approx. 20:40 hrs. Does anyone know what time the last train leaves for Shenzhen? What is the fare? where do I catch the train? Is the train station at the airport or do I have to take a Taxi to the station. If so how fare?

Thanks

Rapheephan Jiamdee
Sep 30, 2004 22:12
  • LESAIGNEUR
You going to Shenzhen 10 October at 20:40 and you arrive in Guangzhou at 20:40 hrs !
You've a little problem NO?

Guangzhou New Baiyun International Airport is located at the junction of the North Ren He County of Baiyun District and the East Xin Hua County of Hua Du, 28 kilometers away from downtown Guangzhou !
New airport is bigger than the old one, so the distances are longer and more complicated, be carreful to the indicators drop.

Tickets from the new airport to the city center will cost some Rmb 100 (10 euros)
The time is approx 30 mns, and the time between the Guangzhou's railway station and Shenzhen is 2h.

Both the Baiyun and the Liuhua bus stations are east of the Guangzhou City (adjacent to Guangzhou railway station) and serves many destinations.

> The Baiyun Bus Station do not have signs found on the south side of Zhongshan 8 Lu (further along to the west of Zhongshan 7 Lu), just north of Liwanhu Park. Nearby is the Xijiao bus station (to the west of Guangfo bus station on the intersection of Huangsha Lu and Zhongshan 8 Lu), which is also useful for getting to towns in the Pearl RiverDelta.
> The Liuhua Bus Station (opposite the guangzhou train station) has a number of buses to destinations: Shenzhen (Rmb 90).

You can use the train
http://www.chinatravel1.com/english/train/traintimetable/guangshen2.htm
All Bus STOP at the border in Shenzhen
http://www.chinatravel1.com/english/bus/zhonglv.htm#gz-hk
Oct 1, 2004 10:43
  • RAPHEEPHAN
Thanks you for the information you are a great help and sorry for my typing error. I will be going to Guangzhou on October 10, 2004. Expected time of arrival at 20:40hrs and I would like to go to Shenzhen on the same day.

Best regards,

Rapheephan Jiamdee
Nov 14, 2004 00:20
  • ANGGUATCHENG
Hi..

I came across your given info on the transportation from new Baiyun international airport to Shenzhen. I will arrive in new Baiyun international airport on 16 Nov, 1.35pm. And I need to go the hotel, which is opposite the Shenzhen Train Station.

However, I need more info as listed below.

1. Is there any buses directly from new Baiyun International airport to Shenzhen Bus/Train/Railway Station? If yes, what is the fare and timetable?

2.If no, then I may take:
airport --> Guangzhou City Center via bus at RMB100.
Guangzhou City Center--> Guangzhou train Station.. how?

Then, I can take train from Guangzhou --> Shenzhen for a 2-hours journey, right?

3. Or else, Can I continue to take bus from Guangzhou Bus Station to shenzhen train station?(where i will stop at from airport, am I?)

4. Is the Shenzhen bus station near the train station? By walk?

I am looking forward your early reply and thanks in advance for your assistance.

regards,
Ang Guat Cheng, Malaysia
Email: yahoo.com|angguatcheng
Nov 15, 2004 11:09
  • BILLIE
I found the hotels which are not far from the Main Train Station.
Sunshine Hotel Shenzhen (5 Stars)
Sunshine Hotel, Shenzhen - complete 5-star facilities in a landmark of hospitality and luxury. It is a deluxe hotel ideally located in the heart of business and financial district. It situated near to Lo Wu border with Hong Kong and the main railway station.

Shangri-La Hotel Shenzhen (5 Stars)
Shangri-La Hotel Shenzhen is an internationally managed five star hotel, providing the high standards of service and modern facilities that this chain is renowned for.
The hotel is located close to the Lowu border crossing with Hong Kong and also near to the railway station.

Shenzhen Grand Chu Hotel (4 Stars)
It is located in the city center, quite near to the railway station.

Hedong Hotel (3 Stars)
Located in Shenzhen prosperity business area, close to the railway station, about 2km away.

Post a Reply to: Train Station from Guangzhou to Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code