Menu
english translator in Wenzhou?
Jun 19, 2012 03:03
  • YIWUALIBABA
I can be your ideal assistance here in Zhejiang provience.
hotmail.com|tilkaner
Jul 19, 2012 21:54
GUESTKITTY Hi,
I am an advanced interpreter in Wenzhou. I have got the most recognizable advanced interpreter certificate from Shanghai. I have been working as an interpreter for 3 years. I was born and raised in Wenzhou. My english is very fluent.
I can be your personal guide and personal sourcer for shoes and clothing here.

Please contact me:qq.com|154815061
Dec 31, 2012 17:58
GUEST20832 Add me on Skype
Kenjiruota

Or email me at yahoo.com|otajeffrey
Feb 21, 2013 11:58
  • CGPORE
Dear Abby

We are looking for a person for our business work in Wenzhou. If you are interested, please contact us on gmail.com|cgpore

Thanks
C G Pore

quote=PRETTYWENZHOU,457973]Hi there, my name is Abby. I was born and raised in the central area of Wenzhou in Zhejiang province.

I attained my undergraduate degree from Xiamen University and later attained my Master’s Degree majoring in English from Shanghai International Studies University. A few years of business experience has allowed me to understand how to do business with foreign countries and I also possess a very proficient level of English to deal with prospective visiting customers to China.

I decided to leverage my knowledge of the city and the language to help foreigners who are traveling to Wenzhou for business or tourism. Unlike Shanghai, where many younger people can speak some English, Wenzhou has a much smaller population of bilingual residents. A good local guide is essential to ease the nerves of those who are coming to Wenzhou for a short stay and want to see the local sites or have their business attended to in a timely and efficient manner.

Being a local guide is my passion as I have a love of growing up in this beautiful coastal city known for its booming private economy and great selection of seafood. My hours are flexible and accommodating, so it is my pleasure to serve you as one of the ambassadors of Wenzhou
[/quote]
May 19, 2015 21:06
  • NEWBOA
Dear All,
This is Olivia from Zhejiang, I am Wenzhounese.
I am familiar with Wenzhou and the area around Wenzhou, if you have some items request , and need soucing agent, interpreter, tour guide, business assistant, pls feel free to contact with me.

whatsapp/wechat: 86 188 068 58851

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: english translator in Wenzhou?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code